Author Topic: Allied pinball energy move, with corporation  (Read 2754 times)

Samtigo

• PGP
Allied pinball energy move, with corporation
« on: May 15, 2014, 06:04:59 AM »
I'm a newbie to this can someone please explain to me how this is done or do I have no idea what I'm on about?

A friend of mine is trying to get me into this, I'm still struggling to find the thrill.

Thanks

Samtigo

• PGP
Re: Allied pinball energy move, with corporation
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 06:06:57 AM »
And i really don't fully get this clan stuff... :/

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 07:28:38 AM »
I don't think you know what you're talking about if you're referring to your title. But...

Paintball 2 is a fast-paced game. So you must learn how to go fast.

If you get strafe jumping, a mode of jumping in this game with the combination of the "w" and "a" or "d" keys to jump faster, you can use that to jump really high over places. You can also gain lots of speed on ice areas by ice strafing or whatever you call it. You  These are really useful for maps with pathways designed for those kind of jumps, like prolandr or daylight_b1.

For more information on that, do the tutorial map and read the boxes when you get to the strafe jumping parts of the map. (tutorials/tutorial1)

Now, clans. They are a good way to stay connected to your friends and teammates in this game. Once logged into your DPLogin Account (if you don't know what that is Click Here), you have two options: join an existing clan (which is highly recommended if you're a newer player) or create your own clan (always the second option in case no one accepts you or you just want to). Clans can help you train. They train you for matches. In this game, you can ask or be asked to 1s (1v1), 2s (2v2), 3s (3v3), etc. You join a private or match server and enter the correct password that someone [should have] told you. You battle another clan in matches. They are quite fun. You learn skills from the other team, and you get better as you get more experience from playing matches. And unless you want to do 1v1s with people all the time (which I find boring), then you want to have a clanmate(s) with you to battle with you.
Of course, you can always scrimmage - which is just a fun match. Switch up the teams, get random people on your team to play with you, just have a more relaxed flow. But matches/scrimmages are what clans are for in this game.
To contact your clan with ease, go to their Internet Relay Chat (IRC) Channel or TeamSpeak (TS3) Channel to voice chat or private message someone live while playing. These programs also supply better recon, or enemy information, to you and your teammates.

Hope that helped :)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 09:13:48 AM »
My senses are tingling...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 01:56:55 PM »
lol, wait for it....

I keep expecting him to go back and ninja edit his post or signature with a SEO/spam link, but he created a game account, too, so... maybe a legit human?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »
lol, wait for it....

I keep expecting him to go back and ninja edit his post or signature with a SEO/spam link, but he created a game account, too, so... maybe a legit human?
Hahah I kept on checking his profile too, I was expecting it to put up a link as well xD. Lol I guess I wasn't the only one that was paranoid.

I guess itshe/she is a legit human; if this user did make an game account... Or this "bot" is playing with our minds...

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 03:29:55 AM »
What's with the "0" posts?

In my browser I can see him with 0 posts.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 04:52:02 AM »
This is the misc section where votes aren't counted, so he hasn't posted; Why bring back up this topic for something so useless.