Author Topic: How can I prove to others I'm not using any cheats?  (Read 1814 times)

-TCQ-

• PGP
How can I prove to others I'm not using any cheats?
« on: October 03, 2014, 03:40:10 PM »
Hello.

Today I got accused of cheating, wh 2 or wallhack or something it was they said. I've no idea why, but I'd like to prove somehow that I'm not using any cheats. The only mod I'm using is PCDP which as far as I know doesn't affect the game's performance or anything. Or does it?
Anyway my ingame name is m.t-Xaia if that's any help.
Should I record my gameplay or anything or what, they said I should make a demo or something. How can I do that?
I don't know, it pretty much seems that If someone can actually play well, he's using cheats. Doesn't make any sense to me to be honest.
The reason why I'm reacting like this is that it's not the first time and not the first game in which I get accused of cheating. So I apologize if this reaction kind of seems pointless or "nothing to be worried about" or anything like this.

m.t-Xaia

omni

• 68 Carbine
Re: How can I prove to others I'm not using any cheats?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 03:45:45 PM »
If youre not cheating, ignore them they have to provide evidence to prove you cheated not the other way around. They are just trolling you.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 04:55:05 PM »

Malware

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 02:50:56 AM »
If you don't use any cheats than you have nothing to worry about. It's just people tend to rage for every kill or they are just trolling you like omni says.
Also I have recognised your name Xaia, we played yesterday on same server for some time. Haven't seen anything suspicious...