Author Topic: New map: VMOP Beta 4 - 09/26/2021 (Idea: Jitspoe)  (Read 1133 times)

CombineS

• PGP
New map: VMOP Beta 4 - 09/26/2021 (Idea: Jitspoe)
« on: April 30, 2021, 09:09:19 PM »
vmop - No Hopper, No CO2, it's OK

A small depot located in michigan is now the place for paintball matches

Changelog vmop_b4.

Added a balcony betwen mid and bases.
Added KOTH gamemode support.
Removed lights above the doors.
Changed the map lightning (a bit darker now).

Info:

Spawn with VM-68 and 40 ammo, no CO2, no Hopper and no Barrel
1 Jail
2 Flags
1 100 Hopper (if you are a weak player)
1 20oz CO2 (Same as above)
4 Brass barrel each side
2 Chrome barrel each side
3 Steel barrel
8 spawn points each side
Bunch of ammo boxes around the map

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 03:54:15 PM by CombineS »

3lf

• Map Committee
  • VM-68
Re: New map: VMOP (Idea: Jitspoe)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 07:16:26 AM »
Sick map!

Too bad I missed it on Social Saturday, but I'll make sure to load it on my own.
I see you have found the forums and are already doing better job at posting new maps here than I am.

GJ! Keep it up.

About the map:
What an absolutely horrible map.. I love it!
Your simplistic details are great and the map doesn't lack depth. You even added a jail, good choice. A great addition to the Social Saturday maplist.

Does the map have a fast gameplay and sick speedjumps? Absolutely not
Is it fun? Absolutely

Only things I truly hate about the map are the lights above the doors... they are so aggressive and red and BLUE!
They make me want to punch a hole in my concrete wall...with my fist...through your face...in paintball.
Yikes! Maybe making them transparent could soften them a bit, or reducing the light value on them.

Oh and the back wall could use a graffiti or something... that brick wall looks empty and big

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: New map: VMOP (Idea: Jitspoe)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 10:53:56 PM »
I kept trying to jump up the ramps on the little bunkers.  Might be better to have something different or make them a playable surface.  We'll have to give it another play next Social Saturday.  Didn't really have anything stand out that I strongly disliked.  There are some actual light textures that are red and blue that might work better for the lighting that whoa complained about.