Author Topic: Stupid IQ Test  (Read 2010 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Stupid IQ Test
« on: September 11, 2006, 07:32:03 PM »
I was bored, so I figured I'd try it:

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/

Warning: lots of ads.

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Stupid IQ Test
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 08:24:29 PM »
i only got a 106, but it was pretty easy. I don't believe you got 167 skater lol.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 08:31:59 PM »
SkateR wallhacked the IQ test.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 09:00:17 PM »
I got 133 :)

*EDIT*
heh... Interesting...

Gerardo, your IQ score is 133

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:40:48 PM by IronFist »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 10:12:53 PM »
Heh, I went through and answered every question wrong and got this:

Retard, your IQ score is 80

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Information Organizer. This means you have an eye for detail. You can scan a page and find the one mistake on it. You're also able to organize things in a way that makes sense and arrange information so that it is easier to understand. This makes you a very valuable resource for others who aren't organized or who have trouble catching their own mistakes. It's often difficult for traditional intelligence tests to pick up your particular set of abilities because the talent of organizing information and spotting inconsistencies is much harder to measure than other abilities.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Information Organizer? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Information Organizer. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I'm pretty sure the results aren't reliable.  I also like how it requests your email address to send the results to, then it displays the results on the web page and emails you nothing but a link to purchase an in-depth report.

I got 153 / Complex Intellectual, if I remember correctly.  Not that it matters much.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 10:34:03 PM »
Code: [Select]
Gerrit, your IQ score is 141

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Investigator? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Investigator. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Find out which intelligence dimensions you scored highest on and how your IQ score compares to others in your personalized, 31-page Super IQ Report.

You've got to be kidding me.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 10:49:25 PM »
lol, its always 6 out of 1000 people that have the same combination of abilities.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 10:51:51 PM »
Come to think of it, its a great test and it shows my superior intelligence. ;D

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 11:52:33 PM »
Line breaks are a good thing, pinobot.

AgentSmith

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 02:16:32 AM »
MIghty agent got 135 even If I didn't understand some questions...

(Usually get 137-140 in german tests)

st3ph3n schultz

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 02:37:19 PM »
i made a hundred

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 05:31:52 PM »
What.a.surprise.