Author Topic: Another yet-to-be-named map by me!  (Read 4538 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Another yet-to-be-named map by me!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 02:31:27 AM »
More or less the point.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
I thought you were pointing out the barrel texture alignment.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 01:53:34 PM »
Nice eiii... although you can't see over the barrels in the afore mentioned SS, it does make a good camp spot with the present lighting.

Also, add ladders or a way to get up or down in the corner triangular rooms next to the fence.

Also, if you will, email the finished product to the email in my profile and I'll upload to the GRaFFiTTi servers when your ready.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 02:23:31 PM »

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 02:28:49 PM »
There is also a misaligned brush on the roof, I dont think its important right now, but it should be fixed :P

Eiii

• Autococker

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 03:07:45 PM »
I like v2 better. Here's some screenies for those of you who haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet:

I really like the spot where you go out the window onto the roof, FEAR inspired?  :)
The lighting in it is very good so far. It'd be cool to have some benches and tables or something in the building, you could place nades and ammo on the table. (my mind is still in FEAR mode)
I was annoyed that I couldn't make it through the windows, not even sure if you'd be able to fit through one even if there was a ledge or flowerbox under it, so I guess its not that big of a deal.
Keep up the good work.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 03:13:04 PM »
wow looks good... yes i was too lazy to download it but thanks for the screenies

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 03:25:12 PM »
I really like the spot where you go out the window onto the roof, FEAR inspired?  :)

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm going to be away from my computer with the .map file on it until tuesday. Even then, I start school the next day, so development will slow down. ;)

EDIT2: Aaaand development has slowed down. I'm really busy, and low on ideas. Or maybe just specific ones.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 09:13:03 PM by eiii »