Author Topic: Warhead  (Read 9807 times)

IronFist

• Autococker
Re: Warhead
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 06:59:16 PM »
From what I've heard, you are a known hacker Fluid-X.

That gangster hooked me up with them hardcore cheats, yo. GT got his back for lizz-ife! (I forgot what I did that amounted to blackmail, but it involved cheating of some sort!)

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 09:04:52 PM »
Hmm, SkateR didn't even play DP back then but he acts like he knows everything that happened.  I love it.  Maybe you should get your story right first.  I bet you didn't know that it was IronFist or one of his little friends named who went on a server with the name FluidX speedhacking all around and talking excrement to Sharon.  I think I gave Iron the link to some speedhacks that a lot of other people had.  I also took some wallhacked pictures and spray painted a bright yellow dot on the player and told him it was a sweet hack or something, but I forget by now.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 09:28:54 PM »
Hmm, SkateR didn't even play DP back then but he acts like he knows everything that happened.  I love it.  Maybe you should get your story right first.  I bet you didn't know that it was IronFist or one of his little friends named who went on a server with the name FluidX speedhacking all around and talking excrement to Sharon.  I think I gave Iron the link to some speedhacks that a lot of other people had.  I also took some wallhacked pictures and spray painted a bright yellow dot on the player and told him it was a sweet hack or something, but I forget by now.

I'm not going to lie, it was pretty much one of my little friends that did that. Sorry to ruin your pristine, cheatless name :/

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 03:20:57 AM »
iv been banned from forums and irc, but that has nothing to do with cheating, try to have your questions make sense please, loial.

1. I don't recall posting that forums and irc bans have anything to do with cheating. But I will point that all of them reflect the same image. Dorky virgins who have nothing better to do and act like this 

2. There are no questions in my post. Learn how to comprehend what the rest the forum can.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 04:49:59 AM »
If you have posted here and been caught cheating or banned from forum or IRC raise your hands please.

Ok lets see how many honest posters there are.

If this is the demo I saw, I guess you need to see beyond the walll to check.

sorry, irrelevant statement, champ.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 08:26:09 AM »
Darkness: Skater was never caught hacking, at least to my knowledge.

And another thing, I started talking about hacks in #paintball last night, I said something to the effect that you use zgh 1.1 and you replied with "Nice Try Tom!11 Nice Buck Teeth!11", a direct accusation towards you causes you to go into personal attacks, I wonder if that has any significance?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 08:43:53 AM »
Tom, he was caught hacking and was kicked out of GT for it. He then did some stupid stuff to them and got a perm ban.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 09:10:19 AM »
lmao saying skater was never caught hacking is like saying no one ever flames on this forum.... hahahahahahaha

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 11:06:36 AM »
Hahaha Now that's a fact!    ;D

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 12:59:12 PM »
Tom, he was caught hacking and was kicked out of GT for it. He then did some stupid stuff to them and got a perm ban.

actually, youre completely wrong, moron.

I was caught hacking AFTER I quit GT. Darkness sent me penix and I used it against [cF].

Doug, youre one to laugh about hacking. Considering you were blatantly obvious

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2006, 01:35:17 PM »
Shane, I was never proven to be a hack unless you're stupid enough to believe that the one demo of one small part of a round with me on pbcup which was edited by a program which DID NOT include the sound and used clearwalls itself convinces you.  Had the creator of that ridiculous attempt to incriminate me spent a little more time making a longer demo it might have been more incriminating.

Because I turn and am facing the barrels in the middle of PBCup in that demo I am automatically assumed to be a hack.  What's sad is I'm on Q2, you can hear the person on the other side jumping up on the barrels if you view the same demo with sound, and all I did was line up for a second so that when I slide around the barrels, I can hit the top of the barrel shooting across the X and hit the camp corner low on the right.  Anyone that has played for any length of time knows these are hot spots of PBCuP.

The one demo that he put out of the JUMP map was plenty long enough but there was nothing on the demo that even remotely looked like a hack.

So you can shove the idea that I hack or ever hacked up your rump right along with any other fool that believes it. 

You are correct that it was after you quit GT but we had a full demo of you with many clear and conclusive evidences of hacking and then eventually we finally got your confession.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2006, 04:05:55 PM »
Lol was this before or after ext?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2006, 04:21:34 PM »
Doug, I never said my demo wasnt convincing. I've demoed you severl times, and so have others. If I hadn't deleted all my demos I would prove it to you. It's okay, deny it more. You know you did, and most of us know you did. No one cares though because youre absolutely terrible.

Tom: before

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »
gosh and no one ever told me? THAT COVERUP WAS AS GOOD AS THE MOON LANDING IS SKATER. :P lol

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
"I've demoed you severl times, and so have others."

Rotflmao you idiot!!

The demos of me got lost along with all your proof that the Apollo mission to the moon in 1969 was a government conspiracy and never happened...  You're so brilliant!

Put up or shut up Shane!  I welcome anyone in this community to put up a conclusive demo of me hacking or cheating in anyway... Then please explain to me what hack I supposedly use otherwise be quiet and stuff your fairyland accusations where the sun don't shine.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2006, 04:50:40 PM »
Wow that moon conspiracy joke took my joke down like 10 points, just cause it was the second one in the thread. edit that pls. thx.

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2006, 04:51:37 PM »
I'm sure you were "roftlmfao"ing when you typed that.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2006, 04:59:35 PM »
Picasso, If I had the demo I'd show you. I believe fyrestorm has seen it, and so has digi. No one cared that you hacked, cause you were meddling terrible. I deleted over like 300mb of demos. Sorry, i should have kept it for this day

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2006, 05:01:37 PM »
Amazing it/they never made it to the public...  I wish you had kept it then you could make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2006, 06:44:25 PM »
Ok, enough off-topicness.