Author Topic: [CC]Legend Impersonation of [CC]  (Read 5203 times)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Re: [CC]Legend Impersonation of [CC]
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 09:07:18 PM »
not [ I ]ill but after some more searching I found this person who tried several times to change his name, then finally got it changed to [ I ]lil parmie then disconnected within seconds of the change.  No one had a chance to say anything so that was short lived.

parmie changed name to [ i ]lil parmie.
*8===)----* (Carbine) eliminated *Warlord (Carbine).
*8===)----* got the *Blue flag!
[ELIM] [CC]LEGEND: shh
[ELIM] [cP]CustoMBreW: u suckzl?
*8===)----* sent the flag back home!
[ i ]lil parmie changed name to [ i ] lil parmie.
[OBS] [ i ]RAGGE: these kids think youre shane.
[ELIM] [cP]CustoMBreW: zl?
[ i ]RAPTOR: ..
*Red's 8===)----* returned the *Blue flag!
[ELIM] [CC]LEGEND: .
[ i ] lil parmie disconnected.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 09:40:24 PM »
thanx picasso for taking care of this.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »
My Pleasure  ;D

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 11:48:24 PM »
Why ban him?
:o+ ::)= :P

My first thought was MY GOD I was wrong about Skater, he really cares.

Then I saw this.....
I could care less if he plays under the tag
  :o  WHAT!  :o Then CHANGE YOUR NAMES TO...."The Does not Care Clan". . jk

GJ Doug! God dam I am proud to see and say you are still on top of your game as an admin. If you don't mind would you please continue these type of verifications, when you can if coarse.

Jitspoe and forum readers this will be a long momement This is highly relevent. Please read your rights as a customer to enjoy the entertand the companies right.

Inhales.......

As I mentioned several times on this forum by my self all large ISP(s) have very stringent and significant safeguards in place. Ours it is called AT&T Asset Protection and his little brother The Legal Department. Scoff all you want. Keep in mind that this is one of several hundreds redundant asset and customer protecting documents, and if motivated by a phone call from the right person or from enough of the right kind of people. Then they will be enforced with glee and without worry of counter-suites or in junctions.  :o
Exhales.

Acceptable Use Policy' (LINK ONLY) and USE and LIMITATIONS. I have noted importantly this extends beyond customer's of At&t but also to anyone who's packets are transmitted / routed through any portion of our network which translates to the world. Please see section "B". Your account and current location will be red flagged associated with some form of federal dog collar red tag(ss or tax id). FYI Changing ISP's or Ip's or even hiding behind a uber proxy will not help. There are other more legally significanteither. "B"

"USE AND LIMITATIONS"

A. AT&T may: (i) reject or refuse to perform any Services that are not in compliance with its applicable specifications and standards, laws and regulations and/or public interest standards as determined by AT&T; and (ii) from time to time and without notice, make changes in Services that in its sole judgment will best serve AT&T’s customers. AT&T’s partial rejection or refusal of any portion of Services will not release Customer from its obligations with respect to the remaining Services being performed.

B. Customer agrees to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), all policies applicable to AT&T and all policies applicable to any network that is accessed through AT&T. (Loial insert/ which includes all Cable companies using our switches and copper) Violation of any such rules, regulations and policies, or any attempt to break security or to access an account which does not belong to Customer, shall be considered a material breach of contract, and AT&T may terminate this Agreement without liability or may suspend or terminate Service to Customer, or suspend or terminate any user ID, electronic mail address, universal resource locater or domain name used by Customer. Upon such termination by AT&T, Customer shall be liable for any applicable charges, including early termination charges as set forth in Section 3 of this Agreement. If Customer’s Service is suspended pursuant to this Section, Customer will remain responsible for charges for the Service incurred during the period of suspension.

C. Nothing contained in this Agreement may be construed to convey to Customer any interest, title, or license in the user ID, electronic mail address or universal resource locater used by Customer in connection with the Service.

D. Customer acknowledges and agrees that AT&T has the right to enforce its policies and guidelines pertaining to Customer’s use of the Service and may be required to take immediate action to protect the integrity, quality, reputation and/or availability of the Service."

The 'AUP' mentioned above.....

http://dedicated.sbcis.sbc.com/NDWS/sbc_policy/aup.jsp

1. Facilitating a Violation of this AUP
2. Illegal Activity/Tortious Conduct
3. Third Party Rules; Usenet

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:33:10 AM by loial21 »

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 08:15:10 AM »
Thanks picasso.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 10:20:41 AM »
loial was that post really necessary?

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »
OK, for the record it's "couldn't care less" because "could care less" means you could care less about the subject than you already do. Whereas "couldn't care less" means you care as little as humanly possibly about the subject at hand.

Thank you for your time.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 12:56:12 PM »
little bit late but all good thanx for clearing that up for us

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
Hahahahaha Good lord Loial!!  Who ya suing bro?

YW Bix...  Thanks for bring this to my attention...

Let's kill this thread and consider it resolved...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 06:17:08 PM »
Haha, I locked the thread, but then I just noticed something funny.  SkateR's IP is now 24.29.75.129.  What makes this funny is the myriad of (now deleted) flames that resulted from the mere suggestion that it was SkateR playing on the GT servers... and it actually was him.

Defend your clan mates if they are defendable, but don't lie for them and never attack other players.  I think a couple temp bans are in order.