Author Topic: Cheat Distribution Throught Arena-Zone.com  (Read 5860 times)

JiGSaW

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Distribution Throught Arena-Zone.com
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 08:26:21 AM »
And, before you say something about the spike file, I already pm'd jitspoe.

I had the spikes on my desktop, then while I was matching with slaughta against tR, I saw his aim get really really good, which was the ratbot, so I asked him if he wanted to trade, so he did, then I took the ratbot straight to jitspoe to try to get slaughta banned, which of course didn't work...

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 11:42:41 AM »
I think this is a big waste of time. Smokey clearly has no life if he doesn't even play DP and trys to get people banned and then spams our channel with the thread. If only he had that  enthusiasm to work out and loose some weight.
O, and yes Darkness i got your PM and i do use Arena-Zone, but for the hacks I walk over to Paint-Magnets house and load them up on my flash drive.
Its funny how it took me 10 mins to do all of this, other people did the rest :(

And, before you say something about the spike file, I already pm'd jitspoe.

I had the spikes on my desktop, then while I was matching with slaughta against tR, I saw his aim get really really good, which was the ratbot, so I asked him if he wanted to trade, so he did, then I took the ratbot straight to jitspoe to try to get slaughta banned, which of course didn't work...
So you GAVE him the spikes, thus distributing cheats

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »
Yeah?  I gave em to him.  I already said that.  I did this so I could get the ratbot for jitspoe.  B.17 is coming out anyway, and the models are useless.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »
Yeah?  I gave em to him.  I already said that.  I did this so I could get the ratbot for jitspoe.  B.17 is coming out anyway, and the models are useless.
Can't really excuse sharing cheats, you could have gave him a .zip with the normal models in them.

Gremlin

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 02:12:17 PM »
this is kinda like that episode of COPS where the crackhead lady went to the crackhouse and bought some crack. THEN she called the cops and when they got there she showed em the crack, and where she bought it from. They arrested her for possession of the crack, LOL "when citizens arrests go bad".

Gold_Leader

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »
I know the exact episode you are talking about.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »
So you say aimbot doesn't work.. but then you say his aim was really good because of the ratbot?

Why would  you give him spiked models for an aimbot you can find in two seconds on google.  Because you sent him the spikes, many other people have gotten them too.  (Distributing Cheats)

Didn't you also upload some colored skins too?

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 12:11:16 PM »
Would we even be asking these questions if he were permanetly banned? I think not.

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 04:05:22 AM »
Rumor has it Skater provided Ij with all their hacks.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »
this thread is disappointing, but not surprising..

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
HAHA i love how alot of hacking threads involve Ij. they can never get their stories straight.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2007, 12:17:48 PM »
he wouldn't even let me upload ss's of my CSS wallhacks =[