Author Topic: Writings...  (Read 895 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Writings...
« on: September 18, 2006, 11:50:04 AM »
Well wrote some more.
Remember this in no way attempts to be reality.
Speed of light rules may already be broken. I know there are other technical holes in it right now. These are basically place holders for non-developed ideas.
I will attempt to fictitiously explain this later on. I have ideas on it.
I have notes at the bottom on further development I'm planning.

I guess I may continue this on into some sort of book of sorts.
I already have loose ideas on conflicts, romance, danger, all those things that make for interesting reading. How much of those things I include, I don't know at this point. Thus far the goal, or main subject, of the story is nowhere near evident.

Any CC would appreciated.

It's become too large to post in quote:
http://www.logictechnologies.com/keith/Nothing%20is%20random.doc

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 02:18:37 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:39:55 PM by IronFist »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: Writings...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 02:47:42 PM »
Nice Iron!
Initially, what happens to Kronos first, it is a completely closed system. although it has a vast database to draw from, it is initialized with no outside stimuli. This causes it to learn everything and deem its existence, as compared to its available data, as mute and therefore void.

That's the short answer I guess.

I'm not much on hiding my ideas so...
Kronos initially suicides.
Wil will figure out Kronos needs an environment and companionship.
Only Wil will give Kronos the power to create these things.
Kronos will think it is god and again deem what has been created unnecessary and terminate.
Eventually Krylos will be given the job of regulating what Kronos can perceive.
And eventually Kronos will become a simulator of an entire universe with Krylos making sure the rules are beating adhered to.
Somewhere along the lines Wil will discover that removing the vacuum chamber from around the processor causes molecular interference, but as a byproduct create near perfect randomness (where as beforehand everything was too perfect, Utopia like).
This will drop processing power, but further advancements in material will dwarf the drop. Krylos will be running vacuumed, pure, at full power and by strict rules to govern Kronos. Kronos will be out of the vacuum running near random and borderline in control.

it gets extremely interesting at this point.

I have alot to write, and even more to figure out.

If it all works out it will be a long stupid story that normal people won't understand, and techie people will pick apart.

Fun stuff though.

Thanx for you comments Iron...helps a bunch to know what others are thinking.!

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 02:48:42 PM »
Oh...it's all one story. Like a novel or something.

It's basically going to end up that Wil discovers that our universe is a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation that is suimulating us.

I think that's right...string theory...11 dimensions thingy...so there are 11 lavels of simulation that loops around on itself. The unverse that Wil simulates will contain a simulation that contains a simulation....you get the picture. it goes on from there, but it's unclear to me yet where.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 03:21:54 PM »
it goes on from there, but it's unclear to me yet where.
You could always make it so that the universe Wil simulates (or one of its simulated universes) actually ends up being the universe simulating the universe simulating ... the universe simulating our current universe.  That thought has often crossed my mind.  Perhaps we have created our own universe.