Author Topic: I think i remember DP being able to be played on psp and...  (Read 2402 times)

[bd]imalamp

• VM-68
I think i remember DP being able to be played on psp and...
« on: February 18, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
Could some one give me a little info on DP for psp? I just got one :)!!!

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Re: I think i remember DP being able to be played on psp and...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 07:50:36 PM »
I think there was supposed to be a 3rd party 'port', but turned out to be just another paintball game.

Cobo

• Autococker

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 12:32:11 AM »
It was just a game that used paintball resources. It was never released, as far as I know, and nothing ever really happened.

Also, PSP? I cry for you.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 09:36:24 AM »
yeah some guy wanted to like use the game itself as a basis for a PSP game but wanted to change it to make it more realistic.

eiii: why would you say that? I dont have a PSP but from what ive seen through friends they're pretty sweet.  I mean movies, music, games with good graphics and a decent size memory card.  Plus the ability to connect to the internet or do link games, and lets not forget installing an operating system and making a pretty slick computer

SmackWaters

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 11:24:40 AM »
yeah some guy wanted to like use the game itself as a basis for a PSP game but wanted to change it to make it more realistic.

eiii: why would you say that? I dont have a PSP but from what ive seen through friends they're pretty sweet.  I mean movies, music, games with good graphics and a decent size memory card.  Plus the ability to connect to the internet or do link games, and lets not forget installing an operating system and making a pretty slick computer

My psp is kind of messed up, i dropped it a few times and the disc drive sort of hangs open and its all scratched, but it still works lol.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »
I think the PSP is worth the money. Tons of games,  great graphics, use as an mp3 player, surf the web, homebrew, and watch movies. The only thing you cant do with it is use it as a phone. I pretty sure you cant install an operating system though. I also had it linked to my computer with itunes and had my PSP as a remote to play music.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
my neighbor installed windows mobile on his, so i know its possible. just how well it woks is questionable

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 01:07:31 PM »
my neighbor installed windows mobile on his, so i know its possible. just how well it woks is questionable
Lies, i'v yet to  hear of such a feat being possible.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 02:22:36 PM »
Lies, i'v yet to  hear of such a feat being possible.

I second this. I keep up with the homebrew scene and have not heard of anything like this. Maybe he installed custom-firmware, which is an unsupported version of the psp operating system..

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 01:47:12 PM »
its totally possible. people have used an x86 emulator to run windows 98 and such on it. i have a PSP and also check stuff out alot.