Author Topic: Cheat Detected: rP>Colonel / MoneyMaker  (Read 8837 times)

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: rP>Colonel / MoneyMaker
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 08:54:16 AM »
Almost none of Finland players hack... We all just try them.

We should put this on a DP2 t-shirt and sell it at the merch site

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »
Use hacks (play with hacks) and use hacks (try them out) is the same ;)
True... But try hacks... use hacks ---> NOT SAME!

Gold_Leader

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 10:44:26 AM »
Actually it is because you have to use the hacks to try them.

Sharp

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 10:58:29 AM »
Use hacks (play with hacks) and use hacks (try them out) is the same ;)
Chef is that subliminal messaging? Those tiny words say, "play with hacks" and "try them out".

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 11:22:34 AM »
didnt really like those pathetic finnish guys before, but now as they are pathetic and annoying as hell ("we all just try them) I wouldnt match them even after they have sitted their timeout.

If they keep evading then 1 solution would be not to match them. They can play pub, I doubt pub is something what keeps people playing this game. If all ignore them, then maybe, finally, they will understand that they are a waste of space and get the intercourse out of here.

caster

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »
omfg blaa, now you've gone too far!

Sharp

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »
didnt really like those pathetic finnish guys before, but now as they are pathetic and annoying as hell ("we all just try them) I wouldnt match them even after they have sitted their timeout.

If they keep evading then 1 solution would be not to match them. They can play pub, I doubt pub is something what keeps people playing this game. If all ignore them, then maybe, finally, they will understand that they are a waste of space and get the intercourse out of here.

I Second that.

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »

Impressive dude... Really! Here's a fun idea for you: ...be quiet meddling wannabe-dp player. You think everybody like you and that you are good player. But let me tell you that you suck as much as I do... and that's really bad thing. So now be quiet cause nobody cares about what you say.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 11:59:06 AM »
Blaa's done a lot more for the community than you, you hacking wanker.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
hahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha blAAAAAAA

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
Blaa's done a lot more for the community than you, you hacking wanker.
Still he can't play this game... And still I'm not hacking... I WAS trying hacks. Big different =)

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 12:05:56 PM »
Blaa i understand if u are a racist but finns are human beings too even if they hack and here's the story. We tried the hacks once.. thats it and there's so many players who have had hacks very much longer than us and used them in the matches so we are not the only ones and still they are talking s.h.i.t in this forum. What's the f.u.c.k.i.n reason to come here and criticize someone for testing hacks if they have caught using hacks themselves before like SkateR. And blaa i wouldnt mind if u just shut teh h.e.l.l up and act like an adult. Thx

Racist?  Finnish isn't a race.  It's a nationality.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2007, 12:09:32 PM »
What ever same thing anyways. Blaa is a hermit who hates other ppl just cause they do one unpleasant thing.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »
What ever same thing anyways.

They aren't the same thing at all. A rascist is a person who dislikes the opposite race. If blaa is against Finnish people then he would be a nationalist which is a person that dislikes a country or multiple countries and "loves their own."

Myself I don't know if blaa is a rascist or a nationalist, I was just trying to differentiate between the two.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »
You didn't "just try" the cheats.  According to my logs, you used them on match servers, presumably against other clans.  In fact, several players can attest to the fact that you were matching during the period you were using cheats.  It's not like you just tried them out once or twice, either.  You were detected cheating on practically every server on the list.  No, you weren't "trying" cheats.  You were blatantly cheating to get an unfair advantage on not only public servers, but matches as well.  Spin it however you want.  You cheated.  You got caught.  Now you have to pay the consequences.  Consider yourselves lucky that the first offense is only a 32 day ban.  If you get it in your head to "try" cheating again, the ban time will increase exponentially.

Even if you did just try cheats once, you'd still get a 32 day ban.  Cheating isn't tolerated in this community.  Don't do it.  Don't even install cheats.  If cheats get detected while you're playing, you get banned, end of story.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2007, 02:06:14 PM »
You didn't "just try" the cheats.  According to my logs, you used them on match servers, presumably against other clans.  In fact, several players can attest to the fact that you were matching during the period you were using cheats.  It's not like you just tried them out once or twice, either.  You were detected cheating on practically every server on the list.  No, you weren't "trying" cheats.  You were blatantly cheating to get an unfair advantage on not only public servers, but matches as well.  Spin it however you want.  You cheated.  You got caught.  Now you have to pay the consequences.  Consider yourselves lucky that the first offense is only a 32 day ban.  If you get it in your head to "try" cheating again, the ban time will increase exponentially.

Even if you did just try cheats once, you'd still get a 32 day ban.  Cheating isn't tolerated in this community.  Don't do it.  Don't even install cheats.  If cheats get detected while you're playing, you get banned, end of story.
all said. this should be locked now.