Author Topic: No servers listed to join, but manual connect command works  (Read 5175 times)

soldier

• VM-68
Re: HELP!!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 05:00:49 PM »
HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP !!!!!!!!

*pants* Ok, I'm calm now...

I accidently unbound my keys for team talk and chase cam -_- and I can't set it back because I'm typing chase cam and team talk wrong when I try to bind the keys back, and it just makes me say it. How do I type chase cam and team talk when I want to bind them back to keys?

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
Sorry, one more question, sometimes when I go into a server, my name is noname, so I load the config that has my name on it (soldier) and it says it has loaded it, and when I type "name" in the consol, it says my name is soldier, but when I talk it is noname ! Can someone please help me fix this, it is extremely frustrating !!!!!

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »
Bind y "say_team"
bind p "camera"

I think ;P

as for your name, it could be video card lag making you still see your name as noname when in "names" it says soldier

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 05:38:05 PM »
First question, bind <key> messagemode2 for team talk. And bind <key> camera for chase cam.

Second question, I am not positvie of the answer but I know that sometimes if there is someone in the server with that name already it will come up as noname.

Edit: Spook beat me to the first one.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »
Thank you sooooo much for the bind help guys !!!! As for the name, there is never anyone in that server with that name, though sometimes when I switch servers it fixes it.