Author Topic: Admins  (Read 4703 times)

BabyGurl

• PGP
Admins
« on: December 19, 2004, 04:59:20 PM »
are admins supposed to kick people out of games b/c of their names?  ???

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Admins
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 05:30:02 PM »
What name were you using?  If it was extremely long or offensive, perhaps.  If you were playing on the graffiti servers, well, let's just say those are "play at your own risk" servers.  The admins there tend to be extremely abusive.  It's better to just play somewhere else.

BabyGurl

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 08:41:04 PM »
nope my name was >>ww<< BabyGurl . the name i had since i started playing.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 10:38:22 PM »
What server were you on?

~

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2004, 12:22:22 PM »
Graffiti is just plain bad even though there is alot of people at their servers the admins can be descriminating and unfair.

Cadmanj's and Sad's server are both O.K. with some decent admins. Evil's server,  you should be prepared for a constant suppy of jump maps, but overall it's kept pretty clean, any very bad language is kicked almost imeadeatly.

But Apex, is just right :D. The few admins it does have are respectful and won't kick unless a serious offense or reason, if you are to be kicked for any reason it will be stated to you why. Anyway...just a few quick guides to the servers.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 09:08:16 PM »
Baby gurl,

I think waht happened to you might be realted to these 2  threads    Illegable Server Messages/q2patch

jits did you fix this ...i have not had one Illegable Server Message in serveral weeks?

or worse yet has the word spread enough that there was no real funcationallity of those fonts other than getting people kicked during matches or public games

Rocker 21

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2004, 12:38:22 PM »
baby girl, there was 2 reasons why you where kicked(i was there). 1 and probly the most was because u where using the name of Snipen's Daughters name, Thats a big no no, well at least in the grafs it is. And Secound you had funname on with a huge name that was kicking people. Also they even ask u to changed ur name about 20 times before u where kicked

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2004, 01:47:33 PM »
Welcome to Snipen's world.

Everyone has choices: Just choose NOT to play on the Graf Servers.

This is yet just another reason that, because of Snipen, the Graf servers aren't on the DP Servers.txt file.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2004, 05:33:26 PM »
"the Graf servers aren't on the DP Servers.txt file." ---yeah to bad .....................
people dont  at least have have choice  :'(
....they would learn soon enough ...that if they dont like playing there ,they are other places to play

power to the people 

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2004, 09:22:43 PM »
But say, some noob got the game. He loaded it up. He saw that there were people in the graf servers. He joined and  found a bunch of excretory openings. He hates the game now, thinking everyone's a jerk. He leaves. F O R E V E R!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2004, 10:55:57 PM »
Dude have faith in the game

...i didnt leave after goign to e3rrt severs .....and ther was pleanty of cheating there....dont any of you deny that ...and as many cheaters there was .....there was way people being excretory openings to newbs then , then now.

The only excretory openings there now are cheaters and one no mabey two ..welll perhaps 3 admins  ;D out of several
agian thats on pub ..do the gib and kick during matches ?
. Find me game where they dont have any cheats or excretory openings and i will by you a sexually promiscuous person and some whiskey ...

btw valid point
 but the risk is better than no play at all ....again telling the player what is good for them instead of giving them a choice

no choice Baaaaaaaad!!!! choices Gooood!!!

........how long does it take to type in the game faq ..."warrning graf serves play at your own risk k" ..how hard is that  ??? lol  its that simple

babygurl ...dont let that incident stop you from playing if you see me playing ask for help ...i dont mind  at all ...nice to meet ya wellcome to digitalpaint ball..not just snipen's world ....u lamiods chasing the only active female ..what is ya ignorant  now our ratio can be 1:10

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2004, 11:38:40 PM »
When was the last time you read a FAQ before hopping on a server to play a new game or mod?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2004, 11:45:04 PM »
lol if im down loading new software ...jits honestly every single freaking time bro...but i am dumb so dont count on others do the same thing .......... ;)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2004, 11:50:31 PM »
I would say 90+% of gamers don't read the documentation before playing a game.  I know I'm guilty of the same.  I'm thinking of adding some kind of "unsupported" server list -- one with a warning that the server configuration doesn't necessarily reflect the game and should be played on at your own risk.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2004, 12:01:02 AM »
could you please if so i just might get away from using q2 ....and you quilll alot of undue hate in both parties

90% sounds biased  :)

if you wanna be good read the faq ...the ones that dont read em with in 2 months ..you probaly dont want them on your team on how .

respectfully,
Loial

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2004, 02:14:18 PM »
I'm with jits. I never read the docs, unless I can't figure out how to throw a grenade.

open readme.txt
Find: Grenade
DONE!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2004, 06:35:57 PM »
Phaw , faq = informed gamer