Author Topic: Global Login Reset  (Read 1962 times)

^$hooter^

• Stingray
Global Login Reset
« on: May 17, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »
When is the global login database going to be reset. and could you delete the accounts registered to dontpost@emailaddresses and dontpost@emailaddresses.

I created two accounts because I filled the first one up with names, because I kept getting username not registered. Now it kicks me because of invalid password or someone else already has it registered. So I need some help...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 07:18:40 AM by KnacK »

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Global Login Reset
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »
The reset will be soon and once that happens you will have to register again so having accounts deleted doesn't matter to much right now.

Jitspoe will be able to give you a more accurate time frame of when it will be reset.

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »
Thats why I was wondering when it was going to be. I would sortve like to play be able to play in the time being until the reset.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 07:54:52 PM »
Why can't you use one of the ones you registered?  Forgot the password?

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 07:57:57 PM »
It says my name has already been registered now... I have no idea whats going on. I just wanted to restart fresh. I understand if its too hard though.

Could you help me better on IRC...

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 02:38:17 PM »
A response would be nice...

I dont see why you cant just delete the two accounts and let me start over fresh. It's not like I'm trying to steal anybodie's account, Id just like to be able to play under my name.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »
There is almost no admin functionality in the login system yet.  I'm still working on that.  Right now it's not as simple as "just deleting" your accounts.  I would have to manually go through all the tables in the database an remove the accounts and any references to them.

It looks like this is your account here:
http://www.dplogin.com/login.php?action=viewmember&playerid=1006

You should be able to log in as "^$hooter^" or just "hooter".  You should also be able to log in as {DeW}$hooter.

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »
Thank you your help is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work. Sorry, I didnt know you didnt have the admin functionality setup yet.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 05:06:14 PM »
the database will be reset soon anyway, so just hold out until then :P