Author Topic: Bad run-ins with stores - post experiences :P  (Read 3135 times)

Spook

• Autococker
Bad run-ins with stores - post experiences :P
« on: June 12, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »
Thought this might be fun, i mean really, have any of you ever had a terrible run in with stores? Either bad customer service or really anything.

Here's my story from today... I dropped my ak-74 off at our local paintball/airsoft store to get it upgraded to 399 fps (just under the legal rifle limit) and my brother dropped his gun off at the same time. He uses an m16, a fairly common gun, with an easily accessible gearbox. My ak, on the other hand, is just alittle more work to get to the box. When we picked out funs up today, after having the same work done, my total was 67.54, and my brothers was half of that. We got home and fired off a few rounds, his gun shot beautifully. I get my gun loaded, shoot.... nothing comes out but a burst of air with the sound of the spring going. Shoot again and again, nothing, then every 50th or so shot, one bb came out. We ran it back to the store, and in the car ride there, i had noticed they hadn't even put my gearbox together right, let alone put the gearbox coverings and fire selector switch on right. Obviously if you go to a store that specializes in this excrement, you should get your moneys worth, but they completely butchered my $300 gun with my $50 worth of upgrades. Luckily, they are paying for it all.

Spook

• Autococker
Re: Bad run-ins with stores - post experiences :P
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 09:44:46 PM »
noone likes this kind of stuff eh?

Nitroboy

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
eh.

Um.....There is this one guy that always watches me when I go to 7-11. He creeps me out, and he knows me but I dont know him.

You know your fat when you know the clerk at the local 7-11.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 10:27:46 PM »
one time, i got hit in the jibbs.

atte

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 10:14:19 AM »
a cashier b!tch at the local supermarket won't let me play at the slot machines, even though i'm 15 years old, and I've showed ID.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 10:50:29 AM by atte »