Author Topic: EuroPaint: The Result  (Read 2251 times)

lekky

• Autococker
EuroPaint: The Result
« on: July 01, 2007, 04:07:14 PM »
Well today the EuroPaint 2v2 competition took place, an event that lasted for about 6 hours. First off we would like to thank OTB, MeMi and QeHs for the use of their servers during the tournament, without them we would not have been able to host this competition, so thanks guys :) The EuroPaint admin team would also like to thank every team and player that took part in the tournament. Everyone showed fantastic competitiveness and fairplay and there were little if any problems with regards to players/clans during the tournament. So again, thanks a lot you guys.

As mentioned, the tournament lasted around 6 hours starting at 16:00 BST and ending at 22:00 BST. There were many surprises and upsets along the way, including a fantastic run from Czech underdogs =CzS=, managing to grab third place from team kuc.

There were many tense matches throughout the tournament, culminating in the final between early tournament favourites Dark and team XI. The final was played best of 3 maps, with the first map chosen as fusionr. This seemed to suit XI who played on it a few times during the tournament and took the map 16:10. The second map of the final was shazam22, a more familiar map to many players. Again, this was a very tight map, with Dark taking an early lead thanks to mz hitting a good run of form. However blaa from XI found his feet and grabbed twice in quick succession, and from there on XI took control of the map and came home with a 32:15 victory.

Final positions were as follows:

1: XI - blaa, lekky, D1
2: Dark - Playah, Sony, viper, mosez
3: CzS - hoffig, Ranger, XpandCZ, Tomkat

For full details of the tournament, please visit www.europaint.eu.

Again, We'd like to thank everyone involved in todays tournament, I personally enjoyed it greatly as I'm sure everyone else did.

For news of future EuroPaint tournaments please visit www.europaint.eu periodically.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
Re: EuroPaint: The Result
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 06:18:17 PM »
Why wasn't I invited :'(

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 06:19:04 PM »
Yep it was good tournament, congratulations to Lekky and Pure.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »

Why wasn't I invited :'(

U had to apply yourself on www.europaint.eu. It was not invite thingy.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »
Oh well but Edge I din't even know that site existed lol :P

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »
Then you should read more carefully other threads:

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=7172.0  :o

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 04:03:17 AM »
:( Neither me or any of the other LC members could be there at that time. So edge had to 1v2 all matches. Nt edge ;)
Anyway i heard the tournament went well and im happy to see some less known clan (czs) getting the 3rd place eliminating teams like str8 (tini and soldier?) and kuc (some qehs members?).So gj guys ;), gj pure, gj lekky and i think thats all. :D

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »
Note: I lost many points 1on2 in shaz22 in the final. =P Our team's fault though.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 12:26:03 PM »
Next Time when i get back to PaintBall

I might comeup with 4 players and enter.

To yall that sleep on DeW we have some shooters thats yet to be seen so be ready.

If there is another Euro cup and we enter , we WILL win it I GUARANTEE it.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »
:P You guys need to force irc idling for your members before anything else.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
:P You guys need to force irc idling for your members before anything else.

That's what we do in [pA].