Author Topic: Clans and Teamspeak  (Read 12256 times)

Belmont

• Stingray
Re: Clans and Teamspeak
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2004, 06:38:51 PM »
Y2J, you're a homo, enough said.

Belmont

• Stingray
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2004, 07:02:38 PM »
Curse the day I made this topic!

Apologies.

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2004, 04:24:09 AM »
Told ya.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2005, 11:56:41 PM »
BOOOOO!!!!!!  ts wankers

DAM1EN

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2005, 08:44:43 PM »
I think that those who aren't capable of using tools such as teamspeak and ventrillo are simply jealous of their inability to utilize these things. Their jealousy is not going to keep me from doing as I please even though they see it as unfair, I see it as childish views that attempt to hinder my fun. Get over your own suckiness because if you had any skills you wouldnt be faced with a problem in the first place. Cry me a river and then drown yourself in it  :'(.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
"simply jealous of their inability to utilize these things"

"doing as I please "

"childishviews that attempt to hinder my fun"

"Get over your own suckiness because if you had any skills you wouldnt be faced with a problem in the first place."

You have assumed to much my son and made your self look like an ass. I am here to help you as friend, and I dont give s h i t whither you care or not . This is mostly for others to read.

1st You "assume" I am jealous > Please be kind enough to prove it .

2nd  Can I be jealous of my own "inability" ?  Is that not an oxy moron. Ladies and Gentlemen what say you? (i could be wrong)

3rd You "assume" i suck in some fasion (no jokes please mut), that would be an unedjucated and poor assumption, you must be new friend , go ask around .

4th You "assume" I was trying to hinder your fun and that I have a problem . Have I ever suggested live or on the web that TS should not be used , nor have i complained about it ? 

5th (This is the funnest) You "assume" that I have no skills and I assum that you are reffering to installing a TS program plugging in me good ole' mic and entering an IP address. If I am correct in your assumption then you are worse then a wanker.

6th I dont like calling people names unless I am kidding . Calling someone "Childish" is just that. 

7th If you felt someone was lacking the skills to do something , be a big person and offer help. Did you do this , no is the anwser.

I will let you or others surmise what kind of behavior you have displayed here for all of to see .

Again, I say these things out of the spirit of friendship and good gaming (something that seems to be lacking lately in any gaming community) friend and fiends alike . 

DAM1EN

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2005, 07:57:36 PM »
loial i wasnt talking about u : ) i was talking to other whinny little ppl on here. im just tired of ppl complaining about things that they themselves could do. im not saying that i'm the best cause i know im not but i dont c y ppl cant just play and get over the little things that they deem as unfair when they yhemselves could use them. cmon now loial u thought i was talking about u?

DAM1EN

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2005, 07:59:22 PM »
god i need to strt typing more carefully kinda scary

DAM1EN

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2005, 08:00:19 PM »
grammer and spelling very scary

DAM1EN

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2005, 08:03:35 PM »
loial plz dont talk down to me i never inferred that u were "unedjucated." lol good fun

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2005, 08:25:02 PM »
lol sorry  :-[

If i have been rude to you in the past I am sorry , I used to game with a guy named Damien The Destroyer . He was the worse  human being i have every met The most  ghetto , ingorant racist , white airforce trash  and a dam good cheater and name spoofer adn server crashers beside a guy named Mantis, Damien was the most hated person in q2 gaming history and that is a very large community every one knew him and hated him , god hes sucked, he was one of reasons i started playing dp instead of q2WOD (weapons of destruction) . Untill i saw you with a (GT) tag i had assumed that he got bored with q2 and followed me around like a lost puppy dog . Because i was the only every to be nice to him , huh my mistake.

You just bore the brunt of a 1000 q2 gamers hate for him and did not deserve such harsh retort.

My most sincere apologies adn deepest respect sir. 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 08:31:20 PM by loial21 »

DAM1EN

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2005, 08:50:28 PM »
lol np nah im not damien the destroyer im damien as in party poopers brother np : )

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2005, 10:08:31 PM »
haha no **** ? kewl nice to meet ya bro . I have played with poopy for a long time!!!....err a...
    Just another example of why should have got IRC and TS a long time ago.

Folks any suggestions on what kind of equipment i should get. For example , get the mic and headset or go with just the mic and speaker. I am not into great sound detail that your supposed to get from the headset. So I have stayed away from them .  I have my woofer under my desk so when playing other games explosion hit i feel it . How ever in the small intrest of trying to improve my gaming skills (good luck improving prefection) I would like to hear honest suggestions about what is superior for this game, well at the least 1/2 honest.   

For i am the anti-wanker here me and obey!!!

"Remember grover from seasme street?"  ;D

DAM1EN

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2005, 07:01:50 PM »
Ya ive been playin with u for longer than my bro has. I would suggest a headset because sumtimes it hard to hear ppl and other times u might not want the people near u to b disturbed by speakers

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2005, 08:25:44 PM »
kewl thanks.