Author Topic: Trouble With My Login  (Read 995 times)

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
Trouble With My Login
« on: June 28, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »
Today i wanted to play DP after my relaxing bike ride on the trail. Double clicked dp and i have auto login on and it says login failed. So I'm like WTF. So i retry entering it manually didn't work went on www.dpball.com and login in didn't work. went into a GT pub and got kicked for using clan tags. Its almost like some1 deleted it and im steamed out of my mind. Some1 help me. PLZ

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: Trouble With My Login
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 01:20:05 PM »
Today i wanted to play DP after my relaxing bike ride on the trail. Double clicked dp and i have auto login on and it says login failed. So I'm like WTF. So i retry entering it manually didn't work went on www.dpball.com and login in didn't work. went into a GT pub and got kicked for using clan tags. Its almost like some1 deleted it and im steamed out of my mind. Some1 help me. PLZ

Hmm.  The database has been reset. have you tried going to DPLogin.com and re-registering?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »
I see a "Moe_Lester" account has been registered.  Is that not you?  Looks like the IP's match.  You are not, however, part of a clan yet, so you need to get that straightened out before you can use a tag.

Also, grab build 19 if you haven't already.  It fixes some of the issues with logging in.

Red Blood98

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:04:17 PM »
If update 19 doesn't work then you need to delte the whole paintball2 folder in c:\games and then make a new folder called "Paintball2" and then download the full verison of build 19...becuase that's what was happening to me...and when I did that it worked again.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 05:33:54 AM »

And also, when u manually entered password did u unchecked all boxes?