Author Topic: REQUEST: Advanced/Match scoreboard  (Read 2046 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
REQUEST: Advanced/Match scoreboard
« on: March 13, 2005, 10:07:52 AM »
I think this image speaks for itself.

In case you don't understand that image let me explain it:
Each player's name is listed down with a number next to it. Each player's corisponding number is listed across the top. So by looking at your player name and moving across to the corisponding number of any other player you can see how many times you killed that player.

Also would be nice to be able to get round by round details. (might already be available?)

BRILLIANT!!!

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: REQUEST: Advanced/Match scoreboard
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 01:03:08 PM »
Yeah jits. We need some kind of post game-report. # of caps, flag saves, PvP kills, Deaths, Pballs fired, Pballs hit, % hit, etc, etc...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 04:36:02 PM »
There's a lot to be done as far as statistics go.  Somewhere on the forums are my ideas for global statistics which would take into account who killed who, how many shots were fired, etc.  S8N's idea is good but it might have to be a post-game thing simply because it would be difficult to fit it on a (readable) in-game scoreboard.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 07:43:26 PM »
I was thinking of it as a post-game screen that could be screenshot.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 08:21:03 AM »
Post game + screenshot. We don't want to have to wade through that huge ssfolder to find a game. Maybe we should have another folder...Scores?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 06:46:51 PM »
Well, it couldn't be an in-game screen, because it may not fit.  What if there are 20 players on?  (Yeah, rare, but it sometimes happens). I might be able to generate an .html file or something.

Another problem would be: what happens when players quits or reconnects?  I think something like this might be better suited for the global stats, which would be tied in with global player id's, then the website could have per-game breakdowns of the scoring and who killed who.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2005, 07:38:52 PM »
one word "global" accounts

ok two words

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 11:48:58 AM »
Gee, it's nice if you read what the person right above you is saying before you make the EXACT same suggestion that they do.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 08:23:34 PM »
OK now your being just mean spirited.  Nice excuse to post BTW I bet Ironfist is seething :)

I was and always have voiced the need for this.

Now go away and pick on someone else that deserves it.

You smelly French kaaanigit (holy grail reference)