Author Topic: InT's policy  (Read 1104 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
InT's policy
« on: September 16, 2007, 10:13:25 PM »
I realize some of you are already aware of this due to in-game conversation, but I am posting this here just for the record.

We are a training clan, wanting to learn. We are not wanting to go into a game and hear people trash talk.

Therefore our policy is the following:

a. no non-clan people in the server. If you want to talk to a friend do it some other time.  Any exceptions must be approved by both sides.

b. No obscene binds or constant abuse. I don't care to hear binds about rape or how we suck ass or  anything else.

If you do it, then we leave.

Most of the time, as a training clan, we play scrims. It is for fun and to get our players some experience. So there is no reason for us to stay and listen to folks who do this.

If you don't like the policy, don't play us. That is fine.

Nitroboy

• VM-68
Re: InT's policy
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 10:40:36 PM »
This means, that I can't hang out in your server anymore? Aww.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 10:43:30 PM »
I think he means during a match/scrim.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »
I think he means during a match/scrim.

correct.

IRC, vent, etc. are fine. Though our vent is a priv channel anyway.

If it is a game the only way it works is if both agree. There are rare occasions where both sides know a person and don't mind.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »
I realize some of you are already aware of this due to in-game conversation, but I am posting this here just for the record.

We are a training clan, wanting to learn. We are not wanting to go into a game and hear people trash talk.

Therefore our policy is the following:

a. no non-clan people in the server. If you want to talk to a friend do it some other time.  Any exceptions must be approved by both sides.

b. No obscene binds or constant abuse. I don't care to hear binds about rape or how we suck ass or  anything else.

If you do it, then we leave.

Most of the time, as a training clan, we play scrims. It is for fun and to get our players some experience. So there is no reason for us to stay and listen to folks who do this.

If you don't like the policy, don't play us. That is fine.

Are you beginning to understand why I have a 'blacklist' of clans I will not match m7feettall? :P There are only 4 on the list at the moment though :)

Actually, one of those died due to internal arguing, all the members of one got caught hacking last week, one has been caught hacking, again, and again, and again(you know who you are), and the other was a clan I used to love matching, great leader, but seem to have let their member standards slip massively recently :/

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 05:30:49 AM »
and the other was a clan I used to love matching, great leader, but seem to have let their member standards slip massively recently :/

Yeah, we don't like ZeroLegend much, either.