Author Topic: Heads up!  (Read 1983 times)

blaa

• Autococker
Heads up!
« on: September 16, 2007, 05:22:40 AM »
 Matched superheros today. As always they picked airtime. But one of their players seemed a bit too lucky for me. Well after like 12minutes of play I asked if he was recording a demo (I didnt know then ch1ll had autodemo). He said no. I told him to record the darn demo. He remained silent or asked why and then went silentmode again.

After the match I found out ch1ll has autodemo and went to #superheros to ask him the demo. He said he cant find it, he has 450 demos he said. I told him to find last demo of map airtime and even gave example how the demo name looks in my folder. I was kickbanned.

Im not sure if he hacked or not, maybe I just pissed them off. But kbing me after asking demo seems quite interesting. Maybe they dont understand in their little heads that that made him look suspicious.

Anyways, what made me suspicious were some mid battles, where Im on my side, he is on his side and we cant see eachother due to the mid ramp. but his line seemed to follow me. Also, whenever I tried to exit through that mid house, there was line, Ok not always, lol.

FreeZx is Jontt_@pc.250.213.dsl.AinaBB.aina.net * tuju^

Here is the demo from my view. Nevermind me being negative as hell and having 30fps at start of the match. And nevermind the estonian recon aswell. Also dont mind impact grens, ch1lls fault!

http://scythe.planet.ee/dp/auto_20070916_120814_airtime.dm2

MosEz

• Autococker
Re: Heads up!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:27:37 AM »
btw freezx = Gong (Hacker)

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 08:16:11 AM »
Nah, hes just shooting random sprays everywhere (only way to play airtime).

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 08:43:13 AM »
LMAO. yeah GonG is freezx but he isnt hacking this time. blaa you just sucked, no need to cry :D
Nah, hes just shooting random sprays everywhere (only way to play airtime).
Can't stop laughing. Thats the way people like you play it who hates it and sucks in it. No offence.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
Sry, I dont feel like entering a flame fest cause of airtime so... w/e your 100% right.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 10:25:12 AM »
 Sorry, but we won the map, Henkka. Our map we won too, so no need to say something what you cant back up.
I started this thread to get other opinions. Thanks mz for that, now I know I didnt attack anyone who I should respect.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 10:55:21 AM »
LMAO, yea you're much better than me in it right? This was the first time you won us on it so be quiet loudmouth. And you should definently be proud of yourself cuz you won me and a trainee.

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
Well let's not forget that blaa is just a little kid. Of course winning makes him veery very happy.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »
Well let's not forget that blaa is just a little kid. Of course winning makes him veery very happy.

Are you trying to say that for mature people, winning makes them sad? Or are you just dumb?

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »
What he's trying to say is that he doesn't like blaa. (There are many reasons why he doesnt)