Author Topic: What do you expect from a clan?  (Read 9251 times)

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
Re: What do you expect from a clan?
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »
We already have rkfm why would we want you

*runs*

jk :P

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 08:19:28 PM »
that hurts forget it not

Amidoxz

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
Drama, drama, drama....

Waggot

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 09:48:15 PM »
Just for the record, I was kidding, I like most uE members, Spawn and Breeze for sure, and I never wanted to join uE. Or try out for them. So Deranged can interpret what I said any way he wants. I could care less. Just so everyone else out there knows.

ALSO

I can understand m7's point of view. Lets me honest, how annoying would it be to match a clan and have then spamming things like that. uE is just a really immature clan, not necesarally the members, but definatly the leaders.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 10:37:59 PM by Waggot »

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »
Quote from: Deranged

[21:07
<@Deranged> m7 doesnt know wtf hes talking about ^_^
[21:07] <@Spawn> not me
[21:07] <@Deranged> that was panda

A. Even by your defense of yourself you admit Panda was ticked at you for treating him poorly

B. Spawn apparently saved face more than once.. He said to me in irc pm that night that he thought you were too hard on them. But then he told you something else later.

C. It doesn't matter anymore as you are now on the no scrim list for at least 3 weeks and maybe longer since you can't keep from dropping f bombs when spawn etc. were playing tonight.

By the way, good game tonight spawn, you were kicking me around.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 07:12:16 AM »
May I ask what is so wrong with the "F BOMB"?

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 02:45:02 PM »
May I ask what is so wrong with the "F BOMB"?

We want high standards for our clan and for DP. We do not care to have persistent swearing or trash talking and such in our scrims.  No one is required to submit to our policy unless they actually accept a scrim with us.

Therefore I don't intend to get into a discussion of the ethics of swearing. It is our policy and folks can accept it or not by their choosing to scrim us.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 03:11:23 PM by m7feettall »

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 04:00:50 PM »
It's not like we trash talk you, uE members just like to talk excrement about eachother because.. it's like a game. A game inside a game. You can't sit here and say you've never been part of a group of friends where you would just make fun of them for every little screw up they made, and if you haven't, you've never had friends :)

As for panda, me and him actually got in a fight about something completely different. Nobody has ever left ue because we joke around in matches so far as i know..

Just for the record, I was kidding, I like most uE members, Spawn and Breeze for sure, and I never wanted to join uE. Or try out for them. So Deranged can interpret what I said any way he wants. I could care less. Just so everyone else out there knows.

ALSO

I can understand m7's point of view. Lets me honest, how annoying would it be to match a clan and have then spamming things like that. uE is just a really immature clan, not necesarally the members, but definatly the leaders.

Well gee, thanks kid. Pulling the immature card, what are you? 12? Sorry, but you don't even know me, nor have we ever talked for more than a grand total of probably.. 12 seconds. Perhaps you should take the time to get to know someone before you pass judgement, eh? Unless you're going off what m7 says, which, lets face it, he left a scrim because RKFM said that cade "strafes like a meddling wheel barrow", There's a difference between mental immaturity and social immaturity, think about that for a minute :)

I'm done with this thread. Feel free to continue trash talking me because I joke around with my members just like they joke around with me and perform the amazingly evil sin of the "F BOMB"

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 05:09:41 PM »
Whats an F BOMB? xD xD xD

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 05:37:23 PM »
Whats an F BOMB? xD xD xD

America's dropped the A Bomb, we've dropped the H Bomb, and next thing that'll happen is America will drop the F BOMB!   But I don't think it should be used until authorized by officials... I officially deem it to never be authorized!

*runs before f bomb is ever dropped in this thread!

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »
Maybe this is of topic but I'll try to get on the edge of it.

Since here the discussion has went into the direction of scrimming and matching, I'd like to share what we experienced against Ue few days  ago. This is not meant to point fingers out, but I must base this on what really happend so that maybe it'll never happen again.

So we tried to match Ue. We all got to the server (European), and normally asked em what is their map. Than they said that we put our map on EU server, and that they will play their map on USA server. We rejected normally and tried to explain rules of matching between USA and EU clans. They didn't listened to any of our explanation and insisted on playing our map our server and their map their server. Result? We all dropped out of server without match.

The point here?

I expect to read and know match rules so this things wont happen again. Also I expect a minimum respect. I expect even more, but my head hurts really bad (funny night) so I'll stop writing.

Rules are not here without purpose.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 10:06:07 AM »
here we go....
the "f-bomb" .. nothing wrong with letting it slip every once in awhile but whe the whole team starts going wild thats when problems start. we (InT) joke with each other all the time. that has nothing to do with it. it's the context in which it is used. hopefully that clears it up. everyone that plays in the same servers as me know i like to tease and joke with certain people. theres nothing wrong with that. what's wrong is when a team starts doing poorly and take it out on everyone in the game by name calling, flaming, and just being plain rude. but it's all good... if you can't have a good time then don't scrim with the ones who want to.

oh.. btw..  with three kids.. i scored an amazing 2 brown paper bags of candy!!!

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:35 PM »
In this case flip they were clearly joking with each other, and they were in fact winning, so it was different than the issue earlier referenced with Panda, etc.

This was however the fourth incident, and they had just been taken off the list for swearing and for allowing another person to play who was not invited or mentioned initially, and not in their clan.

This was also the second time that Deranged basically said he could do whatever he wanted.

So he can. He just won't do it while playing us.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 01:10:29 PM by m7feettall »

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »
It's not like we trash talk you, uE members just like to talk excrement about eachother because.. it's like a game. A game inside a game. You can't sit here and say you've never been part of a group of friends where you would just make fun of them for every little screw up they made, and if you haven't, you've never had friends :)

So get in voice and do it to your heart's content. Then you can use whatever vocabulary comes to mind.

As for panda, me and him actually got in a fight about something completely different. Nobody has ever left ue because we joke around in matches so far as i know..

I only know what I heard in the GT vent server afterward where he was going on about what he thought of you and the way he and spawn were treated. Spawn also pmed me on irc and expressed that you were hard on them.

You went on for probably 10 minutes in that scrim and Gameover and I couldn't figure out why you treated them that way. It was not joking.

Then you went to your irc channel and started in again on them  about embarrassing the clan, getting capped on,  etc. I came in mid-rant as I was going to try to explain that it was just one scrim, and no big deal.

Did they not get the joke the first 20 times?

Unless you're going off what m7 says, which, lets face it, he left a scrim because RKFM said that cade "strafes like a meddling wheel barrow."

I left because it is our policy to leave. You violated the policy for the fourth time. By the fourth time I don't care what your reasons are.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 01:19:23 PM by m7feettall »