Poll

Which one? Pics in first post.

Rat-Flail
7 (50%)
Gamer Battle Set T-Shirt
0 (0%)
I'm on fire!
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: What Shirt Should I Get?  (Read 2809 times)

Zorchenhimer

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2614
What Shirt Should I Get?
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »
I can't decide, and I don't want to buy all of them (I'm cheap :P).

Rat-Flail


Gamer Battle Set T-Shirt


I'm on fire!

nightryder

  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 448
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 12:23:37 AM »
last one

Eiii

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 4595
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 12:32:11 AM »
Eeh. None of those are all that good. I'd go with the last one, though.

KnacK

  • Global Moderator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 3039
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 10:24:36 AM »


Happy Bunny FTW!

coLa

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1178
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 12:09:27 PM »
get a bright pink shirt that says G.A.P

lekky

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2449
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 02:42:32 PM »
get a bright pink shirt that says G.A.P

I have a pastel blue one (couldn't find the pink).

coLa

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1178
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
must be sold out. that shirt is in high demand.

DaRkNeSS

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 622
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 08:28:34 PM »
Wheres the option to vote for none of them?  All of those shirts would be embarrassing to be seen wearing while in public.

P!nk

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 949
_
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:05:10 AM by P!nk »

Zorchenhimer

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2614
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »
Haha. P!nk, That character is the one in my avatar.

get a bright pink shirt that says G.A.P

What?! No! Never! What? No!

Termin8oR

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1023
Re: What Shirt Should I Get?
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 12:26:04 AM »
Rat-Flail !