Author Topic: Looking For Clan  (Read 1117 times)

Phenax

• PGP
Looking For Clan
« on: December 30, 2007, 12:20:09 AM »
Tried in-game/irc, but I really don't want to spend too much time hassling around to get a clan to throw me in the recruitment process. Anyone interested please post here with a method to contact (read: IRC Channel).

I'm an intermediately skilled player. I live in Florida. I've been playing Quake for 9-years now and I'm getting the hang of Digital Paintball - I had my own clan a while back, scrimmed a bit, but I decided to disband it. I have a microphone, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Mumble, you name it. I'm usually available 4-11pm EST, and earlier in the morning on weekends, provided I don't have much to do that date.

I'm looking for a clan that likes to scrim/match quite a bit. It would be recommended that the clan has under twenty players and over three players.

Thanks, Phenax (Phenax on IRC as well!)

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Looking For Clan
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 02:35:19 AM »
You may want to try joining InT or WSL or even the the training clan NB.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »
Phenax,

Try irc at team_wsl. Talk to nub, viciouz or myself. We require our members to be in good character, have a mic and be willing to help others learn. If this sounds interesting to you then check us out at http://s11.invisionfree.com/InT/
there's an application area where you can get in touch with us as well. We use vent and currently have quite a few members who are on throughout the day and night. We really don't have a recruitment phase but we will schedule a "tryout" to see were your at skill wise and how you are as a person.

Phenax

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 04:09:47 PM »
Joined WsL for now, thanks guys.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 10:58:54 PM »
welcome aboard!