Author Topic: A New Clan {DMs}  (Read 3409 times)

Ghadente

• Stingray
A New Clan {DMs}
« on: December 23, 2007, 10:03:44 PM »
Yes a New Clan... I’m sure everyone is sick of new clans being created over and over again by noobs or whatever, but this one is different. This isn't just another random clan with a funny name. This one has a focus, a purpose, a true meaning for the dedicated.
My point is ... Death Match...
How can you not luv some DM, "I luv me some DM" and I know there are others out there addicted to it. The thrill the intensity the shear adrenaline that comes with some serious DeathMatching
The Clan is called DeathMatchaholics {DMs}, because just like drinking it gets you intoxicated.
The clan is open for anyone who enjoys playing DM sometimes, all the time, those who like it, those who love it, and those who just want more of it.
Honestly I don't know why more people don't shout from the mountain tops and declare their lust for DeathMatching!
Seriously this is open for anyone pretty much as long as you at least like Death match games. All haters can suck on pgp paint.
So in any case this Clan's focus is Death Match (and if my attempts to create my own server had worked I would have a server dedicated to Death Match maps [pb2dm1... hellz yea!]). I am pretty sure no one has a server dedicated to DM yet or even if there is a clan already. But anyways if you want to join just request. I may make a site for the clan. oh and if you have the capabilities of creating a server and want to for the clan that be cool, only DM maps though.
Any questions just leave a reply here or message me.
 ;D

blaa

• Autococker
Re: A New Clan {DMs}
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 03:24:04 AM »
 Europe or NA ?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 06:09:04 AM »
Looks like worldwide :-)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 07:40:58 PM »
Europe or NA ?

That separation always makes me laugh.

Like we are living in South Africa during apartheid.

(maybe a bit over the edge analogy, but you can get a picture).

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 03:19:04 AM »
 Timezone = rascist

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 03:26:21 AM »
Timezone = rascist

I don't follow.

MiZ

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 02:21:21 PM »
The first few sentences sound lie a bountiful poem dedicated to dm's in paintball.Good work.I'm already in a clan so I can't join yours.Maybe after i leave the clan.But until then good luck.It sounds like a fun idea.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 04:12:10 PM »
I hate deathmatch (seriously) :D

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 07:14:21 PM »
How do you plan on matching other clans?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
Yes a New Clan... I’m sure everyone is sick of new clans b
My point is ... Death Match...

Well if you love Deathmatches you should have joined InT or WsL. We love getting all of our members together and running dm games. We do things like in house tourneys and what not. (current dm champion is yours truly) If you get froggy then hit us up on irc and we'll let you know when we plan on running a lot of dm maps.