Author Topic: world championship  (Read 18474 times)

WiZ

• Stingray
Re: world championship
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
For people who think the lag is a problem, and yes it could inhibit your playing ability, thats the whole point of a hometeam advantage and a host nation..... and staying up late, the people who are good enough to represent each nation have played well intot he night....alot.....allllooootttt, dont lie i have seen you on... and yes the idea of seperated american teams is good, just maybe atlantic and pafcific, choose a few states as boarders..(if this does happen, a map willb e on display so you can fully be aware of what team you are on or would most likely be cheering for...colour coded)(and where ever you live AT THE TIME THE ROSTERS ARE BEING CHOOSEN IS THE NATION IN WHICH YOU BELONG TO...) any other problems that havent been solved....pls say

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »
Don't kid yourself Fullmetal, we all know you're not good at this game based on the fact that you have never been seen playing.

WiZ

• Stingray
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2008, 04:22:48 PM »
Don't kid yourself Fullmetal, we all know you're not good at this game based on the fact that you have never been seen playing.

this topic isnt for flaming or put downs???
leave fullmetal alone.... he just ahs fun playing this game like everyone else

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2008, 07:32:21 PM »
I am not trying to be mean in any way, please realize this.  I'm just saying that DP is not the type of thing where someone can come out of nowhere and be an awesome player.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »
I am not trying to be mean in any way, please realize this.  I'm just saying that DP is not the type of thing where someone can come out of nowhere and be an awesome player.

Did he say that...?

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »
I wasn't getting defensive. I'm just saying, I don't talk crap about other people, I didn't need to have my noobiness brought up, I was just asking a simple question that had nothing to do with whether or not I would be good enough. No need to be elitist about it.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2008, 01:15:20 AM »
If this would be a championship between the different countries of the world, then obviously the best players from those countries would be playing.  So when you ask which team you would be from, and make statements like "so why don't you just not rate me when you've never seen me," I simply felt the need to explain a few things.  Again, I'm not trying to be offensive, but in a small community like this we know all of the good players.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2008, 06:33:51 AM »
[slightlyofftopic] If I were to be in a matchup between Canadia 'n' the good ol' U.S., which side would I be on...? I'm from Canada, but I've moved about 50 miles south into Northeast Ohio... Just something to think about.

Yeah, next time Fullmetal_Steeb don't try and say you're the best player in this game, its such a small community that many of us are up our own asses and actually make things up in our own minds to satisfy our own egos.

Hope you've learnt your lesson.

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2008, 11:28:11 AM »
Are you all retarded?! I didn't say, "If There was a World Championship, I would be on a team. Which one wants me?" I asked what would happen given the situation. I definitely didn't say I would be on a team. I can't believe anyone would interpret that as me saying I'm good.

Ok... Let me put it this way. If King Darkness over there moved from Canada to America recently, which team would his royal highness be thrust upon?

Edit: Thanks for clearing that up, lekky. :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 09:46:56 PM by Fullmetal_Steeb »

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
Neither.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »
I live in America, and I probably wouldn't be on the team.

WiZ

• Stingray
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2008, 09:31:47 PM »
darkness you obvioously didnt read my post about how the teams would be picked?

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2008, 07:37:39 AM »
Since this ˝WC˝ will never be realized, I don't see the point arguing about who will be where on which team o yeah I'm so good.