Author Topic: I hate this computer (help on adjusting hudsize)  (Read 1162 times)

play3r1

• VM-68
I hate this computer (help on adjusting hudsize)
« on: January 17, 2008, 05:42:57 PM »
I have a Windows Me (millenium, yes, it's that old). I'm annoyed because on my other comp, the cl_hudscale 1 command WORKS on the console. But the hudscale on this computer STAYS at the largest hud size and WON'T budge. If I had more money, I would throw this piece of crap out and replace it. As you may have known, I made a topic on the hudsize earlier, but it works on the other computer, as noted b4 it won't work on this one. I'm at my wits end (which isn't much) at downsizing the hudscale.

Yes, I upgraded this PC to a XP, which and had to install a driver to play DP2 (would that have anything to do with it, I followed the llink in one of my other topics to install that driver). Please, tell me how I can get it to work on this computer. Downsizing the whole screen of the DP game isn't an answer I'm looking for. Thanks, you should be proud of me, I haven't created any topics in almost a month. Thanks guys.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Re: I hate this computer (help on adjusting hudsize)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »
What screen resolution are you using?

play3r1

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »
I don't know and I don't know how to find out, but I'm pretty sure it's the same as the other computer. The hud is a higher percentage of the screen size, and I doubt the screen res would affect it. Also, any hudscale command won't change anything.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »
Setup > Video  there is a box on the left hand side.