Author Topic: InT announcement--Trimming inactives, changing leaders, etc.  (Read 1365 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
InT announcement--Trimming inactives, changing leaders, etc.
« on: February 07, 2008, 06:28:20 PM »
I am just putting this here to alert any inactives who would check here before the InT forums, and any others who have an interest. 

We have been getting a number of requests for new members to join. But we currently have a pretty full group. This is supposed to be a training clan to help folks get into scrimming. So if you are not regularly participating you may be dropped. This may include some who have been with us for some time. We need to make room for those who want to learn.

If you have been applying for InT but found there was no room we may have room for you soon. If you are interested make sure you meet the following requirements:

a. desire to learn and play often.  If you only play once or twice a week you may want to look elsewhere.

b. Have a microphone.

c. Have a knowledge of most pub maps.

In other news we are going through transition again.  Today Justinph5 went on to join CC. Justin had been with us for months now, and was a great member of the team. We will really miss him but are proud of his accomplishment. We wish him all the best. He has been an exemplary person beyond just a good player.

Slicky also  moved on a week or so ago. He had been with us since the start of WSL. I miss playing with him. He has an aggressive style. I would like to say he moved on to a great clan, but he has been in three already since then! ARgh.

In a surprise to us Grassy joined last night. We will see where that goes. He has experience in leading and teaching.

And finally we are going to be having a leadership shake up soon. I will be switching work schedules in a few weeks and will not be on during our main times. I will therefore be stepping down from active leadership in the somewhat near future. Mike (ou812) will be leading the clan. Justin was going to help out too as a new leader but received a fantastic opportunity. So we may find one more leader to help Mike as the clan goes forward.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: InT announcement--Trimming inactives, changing leaders, etc.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
Good luck Justin. Do me a favor and slap a few members of your new clan in the back of the head for me. :P
seriously though... Congrats and gj CC for picking up a great player and all around person.

InT --- Hopefully the change won't effect the team. Sorry about you loosing the other Justin (slicky) but you gained grassy which isn't toooooo bad. lol 

For all the newer players or public clan hoppers....
If you want a stable environment then check out InT. It'll improve your game knowledge a lot.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 11:59:58 AM »
Justinph5 only got into CC because Olbaid is trying to build a team to compete with eR33t's 4-man Warsow CTF squad.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 04:12:38 PM »
who cares about eR33t ?

GL justin

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »
After some reflection I am not going to boot anyone. I like the folks who just cannot be active right now due to circumstances. But we will be adding new folks to the clan since the inactive ones are not taking up much administrative time.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:04:08 PM by m7feettall »

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 10:02:39 PM »
i do

how is the view from down there? :D <3