Author Topic: VOTE THIS FEATURE  (Read 1415 times)

atmays

• Autococker
VOTE THIS FEATURE
« on: February 12, 2008, 05:11:22 AM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=11438

Hi I think we need people to back this idea and try to get it going.

XBain has some good ideas and I think we should give him a chance to try them out. I'm pretty sure he can count on other people if he need help.

VOTE PLUS.

Heres vote page

http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10078

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: VOTE THIS FEATURE
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 07:46:49 AM »
Is this the feature vote for the banana hovercraft? If it isn't then a minute of my life just got wasted.

On a more serious note, people to need to vote in favor of this.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »
At the very least, this belongs in the Feature Vote forum. This topic shouldn't even exist, though. Argue for or against a feature in it's own thread.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 09:05:10 AM »
A lot of people dont even look there, so why not highlight some subject more than others once in awhile.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »
Because then there'll just be two threads for each feature. One in the right forum, and one in the 'popular' one. How does that help at all? Not to mention people that get referred by these threads will probably just vote for or against the feature without participating in/seeing whatever discussion has taken place.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »
Tell me how many people would of checked there.

I think this is a valid topic. ANd im not requesting a feature. Im typically asking the people to vote for one. So I thought I was good to post here.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »
It would be like if I posted in the Paintball forum "Hey guys download my map it's really good.", or something along those lines. Even if it's the most important thing ever, topics should really stay in their respective sub-forums.

EDIT: More appropriate would be suggesting that people check out the Feature Request forum, as opposed to just specifically plugging the feature you want them to vote for.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 11:41:14 PM »
Yeah, this really sets a bad precedence.