Author Topic: MyLand2 - MyRiver  (Read 5806 times)

blaa

• Autococker
Re: MyLand2 - MyRiver
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 06:00:42 AM »
 Hello, here is the final release of the map.
Sorry jits, i didnt fix half of the mistakes you pointed. Because like 4thx pointed the map building process by me left me with lots of errors and blabla. yes, you can still get stuck. Yes there are pretty plain misalignments.

I actually tried to fix alot, but in the end I ended up with 7000 r_speeds, so I have no further interest in working with this map.
Download:
http://scythe.planet.ee/dp/myland2/myriver.zip
Place it to your pball folder. It consists of the map (same as b3) and the .txt file.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »
Bummer.  By the way, it spams the console with "Bad field -> value == ###" when you load it up.

Pepperoni

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 09:55:14 AM »
just a couple things i noticed

if you get up against the wall here, theres an invisible block that won't let you move left. it might not matter though

heres a rather strange one.  if i walk through that opening straight, i get stuck and cant move, but if i look a different direction i can get through it.  its also passable if i change my fov.  you'll kind of have to see it for yourself to get what i mean

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 10:02:02 AM »
Hello, here is the final release of the map.
Sorry jits, i didnt fix half of the mistakes you pointed. Because like 4thx pointed the map building process by me left me with lots of errors and blabla. yes, you can still get stuck. Yes there are pretty plain misalignments.

I actually tried to fix alot, but in the end I ended up with 7000 r_speeds, so I have no further interest in working with this map.