Author Topic: (wcs) is willing to become a training clan  (Read 1405 times)

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
(wcs) is willing to become a training clan
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »
im willing to be absorbed into another clan and become a training clan so i can feel important :P

Dukky

• Stingray
Re: (wcs) is willing to become a training clan
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 01:54:04 AM »
This is desperate. You start your own clan, no-one joins, so you want to make it a training clan, and the only reason you really want a clan is to feel important??

First make sure you could organise and handle a clan. No offence, but you don't seem like the most organised person. You would need to organise training sessions, matches, scrims, Secondly get some members. Sounds like you've posted 2 threads and no-one has joined. Thirdly, you don't start a training clan to feel important, you do it to help people who are less experienced in the game and get them better, and give them some experience of matching.

I would suggest joining a clan frst to see how they operate, then start a clan when you have a few players who would be willing to join

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
umm i was in a clan first. i was in nk

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »
I think Dukky means join an organized clan, not just one thats thrown together.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 11:08:26 PM »
N.K wasnt one and still isnt the best of clans out there.  Get into a clan that has been around for a while and actually runs as a clan, not just people gettin on dp every now and then being basically inactive.