Author Topic: What a newb...  (Read 818 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
What a newb...
« on: November 07, 2005, 08:25:47 AM »
So...my wife has her birthday party this past weekend. It was a fairly mild party though, with the majority of the people not even getting therre till around midnight (they're all bartenders and waitresses/waiters). Well two people got there around 9pm because they didn't have to work Sat. night or something.

So we're out back smonin and chattin. I know that this one guy is a WoW (World of Warcraft) fanatic (has been for  3 whole months). So I start talking to him a little about gaming and computers and whatnot. The other guy is highly intruiged and starts asking all kinds of general online gaming type questions. Of course, the WoW guy is an expert. He explains his WoW strategies and talks about his team and using ventrillo and all kinds of stuff. The other guy says, "You must be really into this game?" WoWboy says, "Hell yeah i'm into it. I've been playing for three months straight. You play a game for three months straight and you can say you're really into it." And he looks over to me as if for some sort of affirmation on that whole spew that just rolled out of his mouth. I just looked at him with by best 'you're such a newb' look on my face and said, "Talk to me in 10 years WoWBoy."

Which started a whole FPS vs merry POV games.

That wasn't too interesting, was it?
Eh...

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 08:57:21 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:04:50 PM by IronFist »

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
Re: What a newb...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 02:57:32 PM »
IF: I wouldnt recommend KO, it sucks deeply. And s8n, i understand where your coming from with the WoWBoy, my Art I class is like that, the one whole table has 3 kids who wake up, play wow for 15 minutes, go to school, come home, play wow, go to bed, and the process repeats. All they talk about is that darn game, and then they act like $15 per month isnt alot of money for a game. The thing that pisses them off though, is when i go "Yeah, I just play runescape and save myself $10 :)"