Author Topic: Kind of accused of speed-hacking  (Read 1297 times)

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
Kind of accused of speed-hacking
« on: March 22, 2008, 08:43:52 PM »
I was in a Graffiti Paint Pub about 5 minutes ago, and a few other players in there were telling me to "turn off the speed hacks" and "hacking is against the rules", etc. etc.  Now, if you see me play, you can tell that I don't have any type of hacks going, pretty much just by how slow/sucky I am... I told the guys to quit screwing with me and to knock it off, and they stopped. So I think they were joking around with me, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any idea what was going on?

coLa

• Autococker
Re: Kind of accused of speed-hacking
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 08:45:25 PM »
um... a couple of new players thought you were hacking because you know how to jump and they don't?

was a thread really necessary?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 08:53:48 PM »
Someone should do something about this

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 09:33:12 PM »
They weren't new players, coLa. If they were, I would have known they had no idea what they were talking about. I've seen these guys around many times, and I know they know the game. They were faster and better than me. I hate it when people act like they always know everything. The fact is, if I didn't post about it, and they were serious, they would probably report me for something I didn't do, and I would get banned for it. It's not like that's never happened. Might as well try to get help instead of ignoring a potential problem.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »
Even 'serious' players accuse others of hacking fairly regularly. If you weren't hacking and weren't lagging then nothing should look suspicious in a demo.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »
Im fast too, only the other day i was accused of speed hacks. Also, my aim is bestest cos people accused me of aimbots, also i got accused of wall hacks cos i'm better.