Author Topic: New Server Idea's  (Read 2045 times)

Termin8oR

• Autococker
New Server Idea's
« on: December 07, 2005, 10:38:43 AM »
Hey Server Admins,

I have a new Idea for some servers.
Someone many years ago had spent time re-doing maps with spawning with everything (autocockers and such) and the server had to respawn time so it was like a super speedball server which was never not being used, I would like someone to set that up again and spend time fixing all the entities on the maps and making them fun...
Thankz
-Termin8oR

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 08:04:46 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:01:03 PM by IronFist »

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: New Server Idea's
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 08:39:47 PM »
I'd go with a 15 second respawn. It's the round that never ends!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 01:59:55 AM »
Hey Server Admins,

I have a new Idea for some servers.
Someone many years ago had spent time re-doing maps with spawning with everything (autocockers and such) and the server had to respawn time so it was like a super speedball server which was never not being used, I would like someone to set that up again and spend time fixing all the entities on the maps and making them fun...
Thankz
-Termin8oR

Thank '02-'03 e3rrt servers and davew, and the allmighty eastwoods.bsp spawned with cockers and 300 hoppers with auto-respawn on.  Best time ever...period,that is one way to run up stats dear termi. servers are foggy but settings and time periods are correct.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 10:36:01 AM »
Okay, but when Davew made the server it was something to get excited about because it was so fast paced and extreamly fun. Im just asking for someone to bring that all back for other people who missed out on that server.

Thank You
-Termin8oR

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 04:57:05 PM »
I would not mind hosting a weekend night match ,but jitspoe would need to allow me to add those old maps.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 07:04:11 PM by loial21 »

davew1

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 05:21:28 PM »
Okay, but when Davew made the server it was something to get excited about because it was so fast paced and extreamly fun. Im just asking for someone to bring that all back for other people who missed out on that server.

Thank You
-Termin8oR

just forĀ  you we will try our best to get that going again :)

i have to remember how i redid the ent files as there were 2 ways to do each one
but ill get back to work on that
and ill try for 3 second  respawn time also

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 08:15:30 PM »

Thank You
-Termin8oR

just for  you we will try our best to get that going again :)

i have to remember how i redid the ent files as there were 2 ways to do each one
but ill get back to work on that
and ill try for 3 second  respawn time also

wow speak of the devil