Author Topic: ]xV.b[ Recruiting  (Read 1632 times)

KaySL

• PGP
]xV.b[ Recruiting
« on: April 09, 2008, 01:48:35 AM »
]xV.b[ is looking for new members. As this clan is geared towards sharpshooters, applicants are required to tryout. You don't have to be a god-like shooter, as we also provide training for those seriously wanting to get better.

Dedication, loyalty, and an ability to work with others are required. A good attitude and respect for others - including rivals - is a must. Ideally, the clan will be comprised of thirteen elite members, many of whom will preferably be excellent shooters, long and short range.

Former [ASU] and [ASU.b] members are especially welcome to apply.

To tryout, contact me by email: kaysl13@googlemail.com (I will reply fairly quickly)  or  find me or my second in command on the servers, and we'll arrange one as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 10:14:46 AM by KaySL »

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: ]xV.b[ Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 06:17:17 AM »

KaySL

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »
Thank you for the link, but despite this account's age, I'm not new to the game.  ;)

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 09:32:23 AM »
How good are you guys, good enough to be requesting elite members? What do you define as elite?!

KaySL

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »
The usual definition of elite. If you can, say, hit a target half a map away with ease, then you're probably what we hope to produce.

I didn't request elite members, I merely said that we aim to make them. This is, after all, a serious endeavour.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »
Might be better to specify some objective attributes like the targetting you mentioned. I was just trying tp suggest its hard to know what terms like elite mean :P

I'd encourage you to read the guide and get a channel on the irc server if you truly are serious about this clan. We are happy to answer any questions you have too :P

KaySL

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »
Thank you for the advice, Lekky. As soon as we get a few more members, an IRC channel and web-site will definitely be set up. As for the guide, it was very informative, ty for writing it, btw :)

We aim to be more commando oriented, as it were; actual teamwork and crack shooting skills are a must as a result.

Some good attributes:

Courteous, even to sworn rivals (as in no insults, no racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.)
Capable of working well in sub-teams
Very accurate long-range aim
An ability to have fun without taking things too seriously