Author Topic: Stolen(?) Packages - Black/Olive Fade FEP The Quest, Misc. PB Equipment  (Read 1320 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Still haven't been able to track down my packages.  They were supposedly delivered to my front door on April 18th and 19th, 2008 while I wasn't there.  When I returned home, they were not there.  I didn't even know until about a week later when I checked into them since I expected they would have been delivered.  I've posted a thread about it on PBNation here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=47034520

Any suggestions/info/etc. would be helpful.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
File with the carrier and notify the retailer.  I also recommend filing a police report. ( you can probably do that either online or over the phone)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
I've filed with action village, but, unfortunately, the most rare and expensive package (the gun itself) was purchased on ebay.  I've asked him to contact UPS because apparently it has to be done by the sender.  I've also filed a police report, but they weren't that helpful.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:07:55 PM by jitspoe »

Garrett

• Autococker
Any updates?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
I've filed with action village, but, unfortunately, the most rare and expensive package (the gun itself) was purchased on ebay.  I've asked him to contact UPS because apparently it has to be done by the sender.  I've also filed a police report, but they weren't that helpful.

The reason I suggest a police report is that if you feel you might fiel with your insurance company ( you do have renters insurance right?)  THey will ask for a case number.

y00tz

• Autococker
Would the deductible be lower than the cost of goods? Mine's like $750 or something.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
It all depends on your policy - mine's at $1000.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
I think I'm pretty much SOL here unless I happen to catch somebody selling or using the gun.

m7feettall

• Autococker
I have seen deductibles as low as $250, but usually they are around the 500-1k mark for homeowners/rental insurance, or even more.  Saw one with a 5k deductible. 

y00tz

• Autococker
Well, I just assumed that the merchandise was <$250, but I guess paintball guns can get really expensive, either way, I'm sorry jitspoe.