Author Topic: Airtime4?  (Read 6129 times)

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Airtime4?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 10:29:27 AM »
I dont see what your trying to defend, the maps already out and theres nothing you can do about it. that was my point. Get over it.

Who said I wanted to do anything about it? Might want to brush up on your reading skills. My point is that we can comment on his illegitimate work all we want, and he (and you) can do nothing about it.

Although in actuality, as some have discussed, we can do something about it. We can stricken it from our servers, so this discussion tells us to delete the map if we see it.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 10:36:10 AM »
Who said I wanted to do anything about it? Might want to brush up on your reading skills. My point is that we can comment on his illegitimate work all we want, and he (and you) can do nothing about it.

Although in actuality, as some have discussed, we can do something about it. We can stricken it from our servers, so this discussion tells us to delete the map if we see it.
I don't believe many servers play it.  I have never seen it on the server browser and I have never played it.  Don't even have it downloaded...
Edit: 400th post, W00t

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »
If the topic had already been said what was the need for another one?

again its overkill, and i bet if s8n asked jitspoe to take it off or who ever is in charge of that would have listened

im done with this thread, makes no difference any way ;)

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 11:16:15 AM »
If the topic had already been said what was the need for another one?

again its overkill, and i bet if s8n asked jitspoe to take it off or who ever is in charge of that would have listened

im done with this thread, makes no difference any way ;)
Jitspoe can't control what maps server admins play.  That would be 'straight-up' communism.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 11:18:15 AM »
ok so its the server admins then ;) talk to snipin or loial maybe sharon ( i rarely see any of them )

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
Sharon is usually in one of the GT pubs owning everyone.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
we need another airtime like we need another shazam

^^

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 10:44:51 PM »
How bout a four way airtime like shaz44?

* KiLo goes and cuts himself for that thought

m3rz3r

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008, 10:55:14 AM »
Airtime is a good map thats easy to get to know. Airtime 2 is basically airtime with a few more barrels and kickers sould just be a beta of airtime3. Airtime3 is the next step up from airtime and is the only airtime expansion that has actually expanded the map. Airtime 4 looks bad and when you play it, its also no fun the extra jumps down the middle are pointless. If anyone wants to expand further on airitme they should expand the map not just add little bits on.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »
Airtime1 is the only good one.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 01:13:52 PM »
ye but the third is ok

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 05:45:47 PM »
I vote delete this topic.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 07:33:15 PM »
I may redo another airtime some time soon.
I'd prolly want to make a total redo though, and not use the current airtime layout or stuff.

Davy Jones

• PGP
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 12:06:16 AM »
Airtime4?
« on: January 30, 2008, 07:20:52 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lookin at dp2 jump videos on youtube when i saw this map called airtime4. I got to say that this map is......useless. Jitspoe, if this map is ever published unless it already is, seriously, it's the lamest map i ever saw. The map probably took 5 minutes to make if the creator started of with airtime3.map file. Here is some things:

the pole in the middle of airtime3,well, there are now 5 of them all across the map placed in a line to make jumping easier, there is a little secret passage that i saw but coudnt go in cause i was following System in his jumping. besides that i didnt really pay attention alot but if anyone wants an exemple go see this link and youll see what airtime4 looks like...http://youtube.com/watch?v=88jMx16ORbw

Of course I'm coming out of nowhere, but I believe the map your talking about is not actually called Airtime 4, it's mainly called Airtime Massacre. I mean of course some people may not have this map, but its a good map, its actually fun to.

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 07:30:14 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might want to remove Jitspoe's name from your post as he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT MAP.

I agree with Knack, please don't put jitspoes name in this forum, cause he had nothing to do with this map.