Author Topic: Your favourite mouse  (Read 8460 times)

Laged

• 68 Carbine
Re: Your favourite mouse
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
Razer copperhead.  I'm using the Lachesis now, but it's buggy.  Unfortunately, after getting used to that high of a DPI, it's impossible to go back.

What's wrong with the Lachesis?
Also, why copperhead? Many reviews say that Deathadder is way better.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 04:29:31 PM »
The Copperhead has more precision than the Deathadder.  I've never used a Deathadder, personally, so I can't say anything good or bad about it. The Lachesis has weird issues where it will randomly fling your mouse cursor across the screen or sometimes one axis will lock, so all of a sudden when you're about to shoot somebody, you're looking at the sky, or you'll suddenly not be able to look up and down even though you can look left and right.  It also behaves terribly on just about any mouse pad.  Works pretty well on my desk, though, and keeps those issues to a minimum.  It's also so sensitive that simply drumming my fingers on the desk can cause the mouse cursor to move around.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 12:53:46 PM »
a standard dell mouse.

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 11:51:48 PM »
i loved my old Microsoft optical ps/2 mouse but i have a razer diamondback limited edition mouse, got it off one of the links in this forum here, its real slick, but the design doesn't fit your hand very well, the dell mouse was fatter on top, so your palm fit real nice, this mouse is still kick ass, but takes awhile to get used too.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 11:15:45 AM »
i have a razer diamondback limited edition mouse, got it off one of the links in this forum here, its real slick

I got that one too =]

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »
i have the Logitech G9.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 09:19:02 AM »
i have the Logitech G9.
I also use and love this mouse. It has on th fly dpi adjustment, adjustable shape, weight trays with removeable weights, and enough buttons to handle all my looking, zooming, and nading. It is totally customizable for both comfort and preformance.

Laged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 09:19:25 AM »
G9 is just too weird for my hand :P

XaneX

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 12:11:04 PM »
maybe your hand is to weird for the mouse :P

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »
Wireless HP mouse.

Horrible. Moving a few pixels accurately is impossible.

MiZ

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
Oh your talking about computer mice, I thought you were referring to mice like this- (see below), Anyways I use a plain old dell laser mouse for my computer.I don't have a favorite mouse too.

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »
i had poor wireless keyboard and mouse from walmart before, and i could strafe jump, if i tried to jump and hold q and w at the same time, i would just stop in mid air..

it was some bs, took that sucker back, and hooked up my old WBC keyboard, thing was a beast, if it got sticky, id just spray it off with the hose, let it air dry and plug it back in