Author Topic: activation code incorrect?  (Read 10999 times)

.love

• PGP
activation code incorrect?
« on: May 22, 2011, 04:08:24 AM »
I created a Global login account ".love" and when i clicked the link in my activation e-mail it said that my activation code was wrong? i also tried to enter the code manually but no results. what should i do?

This is what it says (more or less):
Username: love
Activation Number: **********(i'm not sure i'm allowed to make my activation number public.)
Player ID: 54700
Activation failed. Incorrect activation number.

payl

• 68 Carbine
Re: activation code incorrect?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 05:01:03 AM »
What name did you exactly registered? ".love"? or "love"?
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=displaymembers&search=love
globalID 54700 looks like registered 3 years ago.
I think this may be name collision (bug?). You should create unique name.
Almost forgot: NO OFFENSE!

.love

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 05:09:30 AM »
|| Profile for .love ||
Player ID:   166195
Name registered:   love
This account has not been activated

Now it's telling me this thing :-?..hmm i think the collision "bug" happens only when trying to activate the account, not when creating it, because my actual ".love" hasn't been taken yet.

Oh and:
Almost forgot: NO OFFENSE!
none taken? thx for taking interest in my problem ;)

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 05:51:42 AM »
|| Profile for .love ||
Player ID:   166195
Name registered:   love
This account has not been activated

Now it's telling me this thing :-?..hmm i think the collision "bug" happens only when trying to activate the account, not when creating it, because my actual ".love" hasn't been taken yet.
Try changing dplogin ID in activation link to 166195. But, you might also have problems logging in or etc. so i recommend to create new account (and writing to Jitspoe to remove old one).
Oh and:none taken? thx for taking interest in my problem ;)
Believe me or not, but community think all my posts are offense.

(NO OFFENSE)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:03:21 AM »
Believe me or not, but community think all my posts are offense.
They only do it because your English isn't as they like it, and so they are insulting you because of it.  You're leaving out indefinite articles, sometimes leave out plurals and I've noticed a few auxiliary verbs have been left out as well.  Reason I don't care is cos I'm studying this excrement, and I only have attitudes towards the misses that runs this country now.

On topic: payl is correct, if you search for the name love, its been under 4 accounts already, and 3 are still not activated (lekky being the other).  So when its activating love, its going for the first account number where it was taken first.  So yes, a collision bug as its called.  Either yeah, try what payl said, i dunno if its possible or not, or wait for jitspoe to reply (may take a while) or email/pm him, might get a quicker reply.

.love

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
The system should detect punctuation in names, it'd make everything much easier and less buggy. i changed my name to "xlove" and there was no more confusion therefore i could activate my account.
Thx for your help payl, Cameron ;) and Good luck :)