Author Topic: New Clan -QWPB-  (Read 5124 times)

wax

• PGP
Re: New Clan -QWPB-
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »
haha ill insult anyone at anytime if i feel the need too and as far as he goes he doesn't matter i just joined the forums to let the clan be known and well known already we are he kept hounding me to 5v5 his nobody clan and i dont even have 5 members i have one other besides me and its my best friend irl and hes played as long as i have like i said this clan isnt ab just recruiting 500000 ppl in fact im not recruiting anyone else we are ELITEand i dont have time to waste with goons and ppl who would rather have beef on forums then back up their game...so justin when u wants 2s just let me know ill get my friend on and ill show ur .... clan how much fun losing can be

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »
2v1 me?

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »
haha ill insult anyone at anytime if i feel the need too and as far as he goes he doesn't matter
that attitude is exactly what the DP community does not want or need. we want people to be courteous and treat others with respect, just as they themselves would want to be treated.

i just joined the forums to let the clan be known
oh? you didn't join to be part of the community and help it grow? that's a shame.

and ppl who would rather have beef on forums then back up their game
i'd be happy to play you anytime. 1v1. just know, though, that mere skill doesn't replace sportsmanship or excellence in any other aspect.

wax

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 02:39:54 AM »
u sir are a moron and how do u expect respect with an attitude like u have in order to get respect u gotta give it so stop trying to break down everything im saying and just give me ur respect if u want mine if u dont then break this down and suck it 1v1 anytime also if u want to 1v1 qwpb i will too and as far as the community growing if u want the community to grow there needs to be some sense of order and control DP...has none, there are no leagues, nothing of the nature to entice anyone to want to excel in the game so unless u feel u can start a league and manage it...stop trying to put me out and make it look like im trying to destroy a game ive played since its release....

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 02:41:55 AM »
Can you please tell me the exact date you started playing?  And when it was released?

Also we try to give you respect here, but you being a nutcase saying this
haha ill insult anyone at anytime if i feel the need too
doesn't help getting respect anywhere...

wax

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 06:50:43 AM »
i started playing the day it was released uhh july 31st? maybe been so long doesn't really matter i actually played qwpb before dp....i love how all you kids come out of the woodwork to try and defend something that has absolutely nothin to do with u or about u all im saying it qwpb is here and we will match 2v2 anyone at anytime (when time is available) cuz contrary to some me and my friend have normal lives, jobs, and families so i really don't have alot of time to sit and duel u guys on forums about every small detail u take out of my posts...

wax

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 06:51:54 AM »
P.S. - we are recruiting but very selective...for anyone who might be interested

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 07:24:54 AM »
i started playing the day it was released uhh july 31st? maybe been so long doesn't really matter i actually played qwpb before dp....i love how all you kids come out of the woodwork to try and defend something that has absolutely nothin to do with u or about u all im saying it qwpb is here and we will match 2v2 anyone at anytime (when time is available) cuz contrary to some me and my friend have normal lives, jobs, and families so i really don't have alot of time to sit and duel u guys on forums about every small detail u take out of my posts...

Please. This is said by many people, over and over again. Everyone has normal lives. You are here for the same reason the rest are. Lighten up. Saying you have played this game back in the day does nothing for you. Bragging that you are the best does nothing for you. If you really think you are that good I would love to see your demos of matches versus serious teams. If you come to the forums with a god attitude you will make a lot f great friends within this community. If not, you will be harassed and picked on here and in game. Thanks for taking the advice with a grain.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:25 AM »
This is going nowhere, so to "protect the kids" I'm locking it...