Author Topic: You ALL SUCK!!!  (Read 1393 times)

play3r1

• VM-68
You ALL SUCK!!!
« on: September 11, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »
Man, I love that quote. I haven't played in quite a while, but I hope it's still in the most recent build and hope it will be in every build to come. I just love the way he said it: "YOU ALL SUCK!!!" lol. Anyway, I was wondering where that quote was from.

Also, I'd be REALLY happy if someone could make a list of quotes: "YOU ALL SUCK!!!", "CRAAAAAAAP" (simpsons), "OH YEAH" (really deep, low voice), "NOT AGAIN (space balls), and "Where's your honor, dirtbag, you are an absolute disgrace!!" and put these quotes on youtube and tell me how to find that vid, even if it's audio only, it could be while playing, but be sure the quotes are very clear (without 100 million gunshots in the background or guys jumping). If you could do that, I would strongly appreciate it. The reason, is I'm working on another song like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCP4ggLk7LY
and want to put those quotes in there. Thanks guys.

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: You ALL SUCK!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
pball/sound/death
pball/sound/ffire
pball/sound/end
pball/sound/start

Go crazy.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »
Here's a question.... is there a way to modify sounds t your personal liking? Is it possible? Is it legal or considered "modifying"?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »
You can modify everything but the player movement and gun sounds.

play3r1

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »
Guys, I was able to find the pball/sound/start and pball/sound/death from the link: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2272.0

And I really appreciate it, but I can find the pball/sound/ffire and pball/sound/end which I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could direct me to that valid folder or create one. Also, I couldn't find a folder for "captureing the flag" sounds. If you could direct me to these folders, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. Thanks. (sorry, but if I don't get a response, I'll have to create another topic, I'm desperate to get those sounds, thanks).

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »
I'm feeling helpful today, so:
pball/sound/ffire

pball/sound/end

They are in the same area as the death and start folders. Just look a bit harder, or get a clean installation of DP.