Author Topic: speedy - ACEbot_1  (Read 1108 times)

mewa

• 68 Carbine
speedy - ACEbot_1
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:33:50 PM »
ACEbot_1
7:30p central
Map - Jump.bsp
-uR's- Pub - 70.85.9.178:27930

Unfortunately this demo doesn't show him speeding full bore. Initially he raged through the map with the hack, but stopped when he saw people drop into observers to record him. First half of the demo is almost worthless, towards the end theirs a couple points where he speeds (my interpretation) for millisecond's just before getting air on a jump. Theres one moment where he's going "wet" and almost at the other teams base. He approaches the jump over the crates with just above strolling pace, then jumps over the crates, hits the map ceiling, and lands on the flag icon relief. Fishy.

Not sure you can ban someone with so little evidence, but i think its worth the post and some contemplation. I know eyewitness testimony doesn't mean a darn thing here, but you could poll the players in the pub. Only a few players out of dozen didn't see him flooring it. Maybe when theres a certain ratio w/minimum number of players in concensus, eyewitness could hold some ground. Bit of a sidebar thought.

mewa.rules

Spook

• Autococker
Re: speedy - ACEbot_1
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:42:35 PM »
Speed cheats make you drop out of the sky instantaneously, so I highly doubt this person ran off the ramp and landed there.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
Re: speedy - ACEbot_1
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 11:33:48 PM »
por que? not like its a hard jump to hit. just need the speed, which is my point, i dont think he had it. watch the demo....