Author Topic: New Clan  (Read 936 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
New Clan
« on: November 27, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »
i was having some problems with 1hit so i was talking to myers he said always start a clan with 2 or more people never by yourself and so i went with musik and made .JaH- Which means Just Another Headshot. I hope this works out better then 1hit.  ;)  We will be getting a irc and vent channel. We are now recruiting.!.!. Also our main match maps are either pbcup renoir revision or Airtime 3 and occasionally PP1 or anything people suggest.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: New Clan
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »
Here is some advice. Take it for what it is worth.

#1 A clan can be started with one person and often are.

#2 for your clan to work it needs structure.

#3 you need a way to locate other when you are playing

#4 don't think because your clan dies out that creating a whole new one will make you popular or make it better. If it fell a part it wasn't because it is started by one person.

#5 a clan does well when you enlist people you play with often and get along with.

#6 try becoming part of the community in irc

#7 work at becoming good. don't get discouraged when you loose a lot of matches. people will call your team noobs often but the only way to become better than a noob is to play non-noobs.

#8 search these forums for helpful items you will need.

#9 dont be a jerk to people. get to know the people who offer you advice. they will be invaluable to you. people will teach, show and help you with anything you need. you just have to find the right people for yourself.

#10 always watch other teams in game. watch demos on matches and jumps. they will teach you a lot.

UDead

• Autococker
Re: New Clan
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 07:37:50 AM »
when you have a clan, the get go is gonna be slow until you get more people in the clan and then it will speed up.