Author Topic: More Perpetual Ridicule.. (Demos)  (Read 5772 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: More Perpetual Ridicule.. (Demos)
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 03:46:20 PM »
[ELIM] [eR33t]ropple: lmao
[ELIM] [eR33t]gopple: they're reconning us
[ELIM] [eR33t]Buddha: whats command
[ELIM] [aB]sLIMS}{ADy: no there prolly another pc next to u
[ELIM] [aB]sLIMS}{ADy: so u can camera us
[ELIM] [eR33t]Buddha: hahahahhaha

Note which one came first.  It wasn't immediate.  It came in response to a comment made by an er33t member.  I'm not trying to prove one side or the other "right" or "wrong."  I'm just trying to spell out how a lot of the grief you get is instigated by your own comments.  Yes, it's two-sided, but I think you're all adults, and calling people "pathetic" or "fatty" is way below you.  I know you're all capable of behaving in a mature manner; it's the fact that you choose not to that bothers me.  If the experienced/old-school players/clans don't act as role models, who will?

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 04:29:07 PM »
Actually, wrong again. :( If you looked at what came first you'd find this:

[ELIM] [aB]sLIMS}{ADy: get rid of the intercoursein bots
[ELIM] [aB]sLIMS}{ADy: now
[ELIM] [eR33t]Buddha: dont know how
[ELIM] [eR33t]ropple: lmao
[ELIM] [eR33t]gopple: they're reconning us
[ELIM] [eR33t]Buddha: whats command

I'm not trying to say who's right or wrong either, I'm just saying you're  a meddling vagina. These guys played a game of dp and lost, badly. Just how it is, and will be. :(

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 04:59:13 PM »
Jitspoe.. I'm sorry I don't take things like mirc/dp as serious as you.. I really am.

Most NORMAL people in the world like to joke around, have fun, you know? Not everything is 100% serious ALL the time. Only a total fvckin dipsh.it would believe me when I said "they're reconning us". Observer blackout was CLEARLY on, and me saying that was CLEARLY a joke. Stop being such a pansy dude =/

We aren't 52 year old men, running a business and/or organization here. We're 18-19yr olds (teenagers.. you know?), playing a game, for fun. Grow some balls. =)

booyakasha

I think you just have some personal issues with eR33t, because no matter how bad another clan is, we're always worse. We could've not spoken one word that whole match, and you'd find a reason to say we're just ridiculing people, or whatever.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »
Uh....those were actually real players, reconning from digis house.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 07:18:31 PM »
I think you just have some personal issues
Any how ??? Moving on, I guess you missed reading this before you posted ...

....I'm not trying to prove one side or the other "right" or "wrong."  I'm just trying to spell out how a lot of the grief you get is instigated by your own comments.  Yes, it's two-sided, but I think you're all adults, and calling people "pathetic" or "fatty" is way below you.  I know you're all capable of behaving in a mature manner; it's the fact that you choose not to that bothers me.  If the experienced/old-school players/clans don't act as role models, who will?

He made a valid point clearly then asked you a question. You ignore his point and questions then call him a pansy? Perhaps you should loose the right to call anyone anything in this game. Just a thought. Good thing Jitler is not much for banning for behavior, unlike PBCUP.

All he is asking and others is for you to lead by example and are responsible for for actions. Try upholding the same standards you want others to follow in PBCUP. Dont be hypocritical when it comes to your on-line behaviors. 

Most servers that host games like BF2 Americas Army etc you would be banned in a heart beat for acting like an ass. Kind of like PBCup is designed. There is a huge difference between acting like an ass and having fun with someone. Nobody like an ass.

We're 18-19yr olds (teenagers.. you know?), playing a game, for fun. Grow some balls. =)
Your now responsible for you actions at 18 act like it. Instead your acting like your in god dam middle school still . Your 18-19 now grow some balls and act like your a man not a mouse.

Untill you grow some. 

-L

*edit sorry nothing personal Just want this game to be fun for all not just you.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:41:03 PM by loial21 »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »
I think you just have some personal issues with eR33t, because no matter how bad another clan is, we're always worse. We could've not spoken one word that whole match, and you'd find a reason to say we're just ridiculing people, or whatever.
I just think that a clan that's been around for as long as er33t has should be a good role model.

And, true, it is supposed to be fun.  Just be careful not to cross the line between "having fun" and "making fun of."  There have been occasions where you've been "having fun" by intentionally upsetting other players.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 01:42:40 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:55:37 AM by Dirty_Taco »

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 04:18:41 PM »
Jit: You can only take excrement from people for so long before you stop caring. Try being called a hacker for like 7 years straight. What do you say? "Thanks, I like you too" No matter how "nice" we are to the community, we'll still get excrement from everyone just because they can't stand being dominated to such an extent. It's a vicious circle.

Loial: ..... baa?... glaa?... ok.

Jitspoe again: Is there a way to filter out peoples posts? To save my brain from self destruction? chenkooy.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 06:25:44 PM »
We are considered hackers in some way or another by virtually everyone. This is where our 'bad behavior' comes from
LOL is that your excuse for acting like your still in middle school when confronted by ridicule. You are joking right?

Digi,
You are not kid anymore this is 7 years later. Dont go running around worrying about what other people call you. Whats worse and funny is you turn around and do the samething you are phawking complaining about.

Despite everything, you are correct DIGIMON it is a vicious circle. Why can't er33t break it? Your clan is capable of rational thought.

Rules need to be set to dictate what is and what is not acceptable behavior. Then enforced via the Global Login. If you can't behave within reason you should not be allowed to be apart of this game.

Unless my name is mentioned or if someone is brave enough to post that they dont understand what I posted. This will be my last post on this thread.

Cya on tonight folks.
Cio
-L

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »
We are considered hackers in some way or another by virtually everyone. This is where our 'bad behavior' comes from
LOL is that your excuse for acting like your still in middle school when confronted by ridicule. You are joking right?

Digi,
You are not kid anymore this is 7 years later. Dont go running around worrying about what other people call you. Whats worse and funny is you turn around and do the samething you are phawking complaining about.

Despite everything, you are correct DIGIMON it is a vicious circle. Why can't er33t break it? Your clan is capable of rational thought.

Rules need to be set to dictate what is and what is not acceptable behavior. Then enforced via the Global Login. If you can't behave within reason you should not be allowed to be apart of this game.

Unless my name is mentioned or if someone is brave enough to post that they dont understand what I posted. This will be my last post on this thread.

Cya on tonight folks.
Cio
-L

koooorakkaaa?

bootana?

REEEEEEEEEHHH

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 08:47:59 PM »
koooorakkaaa?
No you dont have to pleasure me i will be fine, but thanks anyway.

bootana?
I know now you listen to me. Not ALL swallows are from Europe or Africa. 

REEEEEEEEEHHH
Yes I share your enthusiasm about my the size of my feet.

(someone help him)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 11:51:22 PM »
Right in line with the subject... I guess er33t can't break the cycle.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2006, 04:04:40 AM »
They have no incentive to act responsible.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2006, 04:27:34 PM »
Stop referring to particular people's responses as 'eR33t,' or i'll have to beat you up when you're at dpcon. =[

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2006, 05:27:24 PM »
A clan should not be held responsible for the behavior of its members?

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 10:47:10 PM »
That's not what I said at all. A group of people is clearly responsible for the behavior of it's memebers to certain extents. I said don't generalize one persons comments as that of the group's opinion. There's little difference between the comment you made, and posting about how all German DP players are nazi's on the grounds that I just saw one spamming "HEIL HITLER!" on a public server. Either you don't understand, or are just being obnoxiously self-assertive. Either way, it's annoying -- so stop.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2006, 05:55:41 PM »
Either way, it's annoying -- so stop.
So we all want the same thing. The annoying behavior to stop. :)