Author Topic: Ways to make DP clan scene grow?  (Read 14322 times)

supermonkey

• PGP
Re: Ways to make DP clan scene grow?
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2009, 01:57:29 AM »
the clan scene could be better if the rules were in a much more public place. A thread in the forums isn't enough. Not all dp players go on the forums so some rules are debated. Heavily debated
what rules?

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2009, 02:04:34 AM »
this is the most idiotic thread ever. It's a flame fest not a discussion on how to help the clan scene
That is one of the problems right there.

Eradicator I'm not sure what point your getting at so I'll start at the beginning.

I posted the topic in the cheater reports and bans section of the forums.  It got read and people that watched them demo agreed it was a hack.  A few weeks passed and nothing happened so I posted asking if anything would ever be done.  A day or two later it was moved to the issues for the committee section of the forums.  I thought something might happen then.  Now I'm told the committee has nothing to do with that.  So why was it moved?  Also, I know Jitspoe is busy but there were other people banned while the topic was sitting on the forums not going anywhere.  He had to have seen it and maybe read over the posts.  But still nothing was done.  -sigh-  I guess hackers win again at this game like usual.

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »
it's one hacker of many just leave it. If he hacks again I will be found out and he will be banned. This isn't the place to discuss it

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2009, 06:57:54 PM »
I know this isn't the place to discuss it but the topic where it should be discussed went no where.  So where should this be discussed? 

Leave it alone?  Why don't you just say ok guys you can hack and you MIGHT get banned we don't know depends on Jitspoe's mood that day.

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »
Just calm down hitman. Let's get back on topic

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2009, 07:42:45 PM »
At the rate this topic is going one of the mods is gonna lock it any time now..