Author Topic: Cant play Help plz.  (Read 2160 times)

(CSK)KILLER

• PGP
Cant play Help plz.
« on: January 25, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »
well i made an account and i may of put my email wrong and i no for sure i used some1 else's name and need to make a new account i think but don't no how.And it said i can only have 1 account so u no.

idias

• Autococker
Re: Cant play Help plz.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
Hi,

Well if you have your email wrong you can pm Jitspoe so he can resend your confirmation email start a new account...check your email and see if you receided an account verification email or something like that.
If you have, obviously the email you gave is the correct one. But if you don't receive it...you have to start a new account. (I think)

Technically to have more than one account is against the rules but...I think it justifies in this case.

NOTHING JUSTIFIES MAKING A SECOND ACCOUNT!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:49:39 AM by KnacK »

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »
Just wait for jitspoe to read the thread, he'll correct your email as long as you tell him what it should be.

(CSK)KILLER

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 11:47:40 AM »
umm i did make a new account and it works now but not sure if i was allowed.the prob i have now is that i want to make the control's work with  a controller but don't no how and i am not getting anywere with it.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »
Please post your user names that you registered with on the first account and the second account so that Jitspoe can deal with it.