Author Topic: bombsaway trick  (Read 1586 times)

mik1

• Stingray
bombsaway trick
« on: February 03, 2009, 01:36:16 PM »
i dont know is this the right topic.. but i found this trick while playing bombsaway.
i havent got it on the blue side.

nub

• VM-68
Re: bombsaway trick
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:48:04 PM »
haha
Yeah that is a fun trick, and also a better match map :)

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »
darn when i looked at that i was like yeah this is easy i went in my private server and tryed it out it took me exactly 37 times and i finally got it! Nice trick though

mik1

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 11:33:24 PM »
darn when i looked at that i was like yeah this is easy i went in my private server and tryed it out it took me exactly 37 times and i finally got it! Nice trick though
yeah it took me many times too but i found it with my old trick. when you are dead, jump from the boost and land on the little grass area in front of another boost and you can shoot pl there. so i tried to jump to the base but i qould'nt do it. so i tried this way and it seems to work :D

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »
yeah it took me many times too but i found it with my old trick. when you are dead, jump from the boost and land on the little grass area in front of another boost and you can shoot pl there. so i tried to jump to the base but i qould'nt do it. so i tried this way and it seems to work :D

Now i'm doing it alot better lol but it took me so much time now it only takes me like 5-6 attempts and i'll get it :) But thanks for showing the DP Community a useful trick :)

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 08:17:28 AM »
Nice one..