Author Topic: Didn't receive confirmation e-mail?  (Read 1511 times)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Didn't receive confirmation e-mail?
« on: January 25, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »
If you haven't received your confirmation your e-mail provider my be filtering our registration confirmation email as Spam or Junk.  Please check these folders for teh activation link.

If you still don't see it within these folder, please send me a PM and mention the nickname you used to sign up.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 05:15:36 AM by XtremeBain »

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Re: Sticky: Didn't receive confirmation e-mail?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 08:14:43 AM »
Issues with aol.com, web.de and most other problematic email address should be resolved.  There were a couple configuration issues which I seem to have cleared up with these providers.

Just remember to check your Spam or Junk mail folders for that e-mail.  And of course, if you still haven't received it after 20 minutes, give me a PM and I'll activate your account as soon as possible.

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Re: Sticky: Didn't receive confirmation e-mail?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 05:06:06 PM »
Recent confirmation e-mails weren't being sent due to a configuration error on my part.  I quickly re-sent all confirmation e-mails to those who have unconfirmed accounts.  As always, please check your junk or spam folder and if you still haven't received it, get in touch with someone in #pbcup on irc.enterthegame.com or send me a PM on the forum.

There are problems again with aol.com e-mail addresses.  I just had a reverse-dns added for my mailserver, and hopefully that should be resolved.