Author Topic: s0ul0 takes a shot...pt2  (Read 989 times)

s0ul0

• Stingray
s0ul0 takes a shot...pt2
« on: March 17, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
by Rick
HAHAHahHahHAhahHahHAh Have you not seen his jump demos? They are so bad...he even tried to do jumps Ride and I showed him on prolandr, but fails so badly.

uhmm no. you never showed me any jumps, ive never played with you, only against you. this is a complete lie, do you lie to your parents like you lie on online video games? btw, i challenged you numerous times to have a 'jump-off' with me on the LoF q2jump server on a 'random' jump map (mapvote random in console), one time you said 'ok' and left the server, so i also left to meet you, and you were a 'no-show' at the LoF jump server. when i talked to you at a later time, you used the excuse of 'ping', claiming that you cannot jump with a high ping. though, i'm use to playing with a 15 ping on 3iob server, i get 140 at LoF q2jump server, and usually come 1st place in playertimes. so there goes your theory idiotface

You've never beat us? 11 clans have, and eR33t claims 5 of those. Unfortunately we have probably only played eR33t 10-15 times.

Oh and Mosez. Our record is real just so you know. Americans aren't that good you see, and we rarely play euros. You'll probably be happy to know 2 losses are from darkness.

btw, when i first came back to DP, i think it was bix whom i asked in the public server, "who has 3iob lost to?". he replied with all euro clan names and other clans i havent even heard of, starz was not mentioned... though i ask starz and receive a different story....someone is lying? could it be that bix has a different answer for this question depending on who is asking it? hmmmmm

this clan is not as good as the record states, in my previous post i said they are "over rated", ever wonder why moe_lest and the rest of those noobs that got hired dont play no more? because they got lucky enough to get invited before the new hacks were detected, then stopped playing. sorry to say the only 'above-mediocre' players i've seen in 3iob are NFK/bix, the rest either haven't made an impression or I haven't seen them play.

4 from uR Im guessing. even though Im sure we won more then that, if not then the record is questionable. Yall still have the winning record gainst us, last few times we played, we only won once, it sucks.

lol see. would also like to add, that ive heard from other clans who have claimed to beat 3iob, and 3iob waits a few days sometimes a week to add it? (probably adding one loss and telling two clans that its theirs lol)

your wins are probably real bix, but i doubt your losses are *cough CC

Yeah cuz 1vs1 means so much, you're really good for winning one of those soulo

i know alot of people in this game are jealous of me and feel the need to prove something by mouthing off, and then by saying 1vs1 means nothing. when in reality, any good player will tell you otherwise, notice it is all the poor players who say this...(if your playing 3vs3, and two players from each team get eliminated, it is now 1vs1, what are you going to do mr '1vs1 proves nothing'? LUL KIDDOz

if you can't win 1vs1 against someone? then chances are they have better aim than you or just outplay you, incorrect? k thanks

here are some possible excuses as to why you might think your better than me:
-my computer sucks, i came back to this game because my computer was too laggy on other (more powerful) games
-i am constantly messing with my fov/sensitivity and just recently realised that my new mouse's DPI setting screws up (changes), because of the multiple users on my computer. (each users setting is different, therefore my sensitivity is always changed)
-yes i rush stupidly some times, i will admit it (but at least i have the ability to rush, most people don't even know how to, therefore just sit and line a corner..)

ive only been back a couple of months, and as much as other players are threatened by me, i think most people whom i've played with have become a better player because of it. you can try and deny it and say you were this awesome player all along, and then insult me claiming to be better, you shouldn't talk to your mentor that way ;)

I have one thing to say to all of you, if you want to say your clan can beat mine, sure go ahead, im currently not in a clan so i dont care, but to say your better than me (as a person) is a challenge, i reply by accepting your challenge request, fight me or shut your pie hole, ty. =]

bix

sorry bix, i was doing the replies in order and had to take a break after the first batch :) i didn't forget you tho bub.

P.S. i take back my comment about saying your 'above-mediocre', i think you just get lucky =]

s0ul0

• Stingray
Re: s0ul0 takes a shot...pt2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 06:11:32 PM »
pimply faced fat geeks 0 - soulo 1

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »
Want to ask to get into 3iob more? Keep trying.

3iob: 1
Soulo : Fail

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »
You're done....