Author Topic: MultiAccount(s) cmon, undo, icyyy, ch3ater, beatle.  (Read 4870 times)

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
MultiAccount(s) cmon, undo, icyyy, ch3ater, beatle.
« on: February 15, 2009, 10:20:34 PM »
ok so awhile ago i played with this guy kurva i was on some clans with him. some other names he had were rice bme cmon etc.

Profile for cMoN ||
Player ID: 76473
Names registered: joked
Former Clans: FarmStarz, Dynamo Nitchen Xcalabus, kurva, Weekend Warriors, We Pwn N00bs, sickly insane killas, High aim xEnoN, Owned By Us, Kill ZoNe, (!DIE!), Classic Killers Crew, Krazy Sinical Shooters, you got owned by us, Urban-Legends, haaah, WTF, feeed, wecu, Pr0 SlayerZ, fabolous StarZ, Perkele!, TeH-Starz, you got Owned Gamers^, SpecialForcesWithoutLimits, Strange Gaming, BullZ-eYe, Kimble Clan, KrazyKillers, Undead, So Unbelievably PRo 

Biography:
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

now, he has been inactive for awhile but "his brother" plays now.

Profile for undo ||
Player ID: 87390
Names registered: eby, 3bay, 3by, booz, p00x, undo, skooter, skoot, kurvg, supermen
Former Clans: Only Defeat, On a X i i S, Factory Lineage, 1 Shot To Kill, Over Ahead, - [ ViTaL TaCTiCs ] -, eXtReMe, Team Iy, PryDe, aBsurD, sCopeD, VenDetta Team B, Training NooBs, Vendetta Disaster, UnReaL eXpEcTaTioNs, FarmStarz, Its Game Time!, epiC fusioN, physco, psychos, BreezeGaming, tEam junk, qure xoxcile, conJunctIon, team_aMbition, one hit kill

Biography:
been playing for like 4 years im 15

now his "brother" claims to be H@ze. Said he forgot his pw on H@ze.

Profile for H@zE ||
Player ID: 6322
Names registered: haze, hze, starshaze
Active Clan: one hit kill
Former Clans: Kicking ugly children, Apoboc, coldFusion, Valiant, Insane gods, 5 points, Vindictive Assassins, category 5, Underrated, Silence, With Us It Ends, anthrax, SpecialForcesWithoutLimits, Rouge, Wipe Out, The Prodigy, Famous Stars and Straps

So today undo, the 2nd one, was on a clan called oH. now he left the clan and haze has joined it.

now i believe it was yesterday this account was created:

|| Profile for [oBx]RFOL ||
Player ID: 92029
Names registered: rawfol, rfol
Active Clan: oBnoxious
Former Clan: reQuest

rawfol and undo lag very badly. thats what made me think they were the same person, also because rawfol asked my brother if he was me today when i have only seen rawfol once yesterday. now i matched against undo yesterday and i was using the name that rawfol asked about. so im pretty sure rawfol is undo, he lags just like him, and i dont think a new person to dp would be as good as rawfol and already making 2 clans. and i believe undo is cmon (the first one), his brother came out of nowhere a little while ago and he stopped playing. also he uses "his brothers" xfire.  now im not sure about haze. i dont think haze was laggy like them and he has been around for awhile his id is 6322. so maybe just a lie about undo being haze and a coincidence he joins the same clan undo leaves the same day? has anyone else noticed this?

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Re: Very Suspicious..
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 10:40:12 PM »
It seems like he makes a new account when he's done clan hopping 30 times.

I've seen all three of these id's in pubs and I've noticed that they all lag really badly. Also, their ping is usually the same. I've never seen 2 of them on at the same time. Maybe you could check and see if their ip's are the same?

And compared to the clans Haze has been on compared to the other id's, I don't think they are the same person.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 06:45:14 AM »
Haze and this guy are not the same

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 10:10:54 AM »
i do not think haze is any of them, undo (the 2nd one) just claims to be haze thats why i added him in there.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 11:25:52 AM »
LOL i dont think haze needs more than 1 account

SuKO-RU

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 07:38:04 PM »
LOL i dont think haze needs more than 1 account
Unless he finally realized that "Your mom" jokes are for 12 year olds and that no one respects him.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 10:48:50 AM »

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »
Unless he finally realized that "Your mom" jokes are for 12 year olds and that no one respects him.

I agree +1 for Adam!

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 09:37:36 PM »
Umm h@ze hes not it i talked to him and he was so lost when i asked him

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 09:42:29 PM »
Umm h@ze hes not it i talked to him and he was so lost when i asked him

Yes I talked to haze too he said he was not undo but I forgot to take a screenshot of it.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 09:49:29 PM »
yeah and that undo hes so bad and he lagges like a euro undo no lag just h@ze lol.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »
The problem was that I've heard several people say that undo TOLD them he was haze's multi and that he forgot his password to haze. Which, is funny how many people believed him and let him on clans 10000x better then him. They play totally different.

Jitspoe has already replied to this so it can be locked :]

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
MultiAccount(s) cmon, undo, icyyy, ch3ater, beatle.
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »
1st one: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=76473

Played with him awhile back, we were somewhat friends. He had an xfire (bostonowns) which is how we communicated. Dropped out of the blue.

2nd one: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=87390

Was on the 1st one's xfire, claimed to be his "brother". Claimed to be Haze. Dropped out of the blue when Haze came back.

3rd one: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=92029

Saw him on IRC one day, his email that it showed when he quit was bostonowns and then numbers and other irc stuff. Also dropped out of the blue.

4th one: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=88628

Was on the same xfire as 1st two.
IRC with him:
<RiCo|OuT> do you have xfire
<RiCo|OuT> easier to talk on
<DaWN> my roomate does im ususally on it
<DaWN> but not now
<RiCo|OuT> whats his name
<DaWN> somethnig bostonrocks or idk
<DaWN> d oyou
<RiCo|OuT> dpname?
<DaWN> undo
<DaWN> hes like banned
<RiCo|OuT> lol
<RiCo|OuT> that sucks

When i was playing with the 1st one I remember him only being like 13 or 14.

5th one: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=95004

Just made an account as you can see its 95000, He was in a pub and definitely better than a brand new player. He claimed to be the 4th one, who was in the pub but was not logged in. 4th just deleted name ch3ater and 5th added it. I had a demo but it did not record. I have more info, I had this all typed and I lost it because my session timed out. And now i dont remmeber it but it will come back to me.

dak50

• PGP
Re: MultiAccount(s) cmon, undo, icyyy, ch3ater, beatle.
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
I always have wondered about this kid... Whenever i ask his story changes.. And they do all use the same xfire. First one is his bro but then its his roomy. Hope he gets it
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:39:31 PM by dak50 »

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
Re: MultiAccount(s) cmon, undo, icyyy, ch3ater, beatle.
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 09:04:12 AM »
woops I didnt mean to put this in Cheater Reports and Bans, it belongs in Issues for Committee. There is already a link for committee members to an old thread about this kid. I had to make a new one because the topic was locked. http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15734
Sherman basically its 1 guy who keeps moving from account to account, he uses the same email/xfire and 1 account stops playing and another one shows up. His story keeps changing as well.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »
Merging these.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine